Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Feb Newsletter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Great reading as always antoennis. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

what an extraordinary and huge website, just spent the last hour reading through it.

i hope it takes off and pays its way, really quite brilliant.

i was reading about two labs stolen in the classifieds. what the hell is wrong with scum who steal people's pets?

gonna sign up for that newsletter now. Lord Ripon, what a badass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dukelow

Hey Anthony
    I'm up and running on boards now! I don't think I can blatantly plug my site here until I rack up a good few posts but for those of you who are looking for stocked trout lakes head on over to ishootandfish and you will find the link to FlyFishing Arena.
    Steve Dukelow

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Hi Lads,

Thanks for all the kind words it is nice to know there are people enjoying it. Ya there is alot of stuff on the website and alot more to go on it when i get time to upload. Steve don't think the mods would mind you pluging your website as you don't make any money from it -bit like me that the min!:-) Just in case e-mail the mods on the angling section they are very fair so they will let you know. I'll plug it anyway www.flyfishingarena.ie for reviews of Ireland's stocked trout fishing lakes. Steve reviews Loais Angling Centre in this months newsletter. If any one would like to submitt an article for the march issue of our newsletter email me at info@ishootandfish.ie

Thanks again
    Anthony
    www.ishootandfish.ie

Advertisement