Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Could this spell the start of the end for FF

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

FF bankrupted the country. The party has long been magnet for dishonest types. ( I won't bore everyone with a list past and present, you know who they are )
    I can't see them ever being in government again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

raymon wrote: »
    You will have to wait a few months for FF to be at 8%.
    The progress of their decline is steady but slow.

Have some patience :)

At this stage nothing much new is going to be posted.

When/if that new poll comes about, by all means open a new thread discussing their demise. Without mystic meg powers posters don't know, and we've had two months to discuss it.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement