Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Family Guy: Back to the multiverse

Options
  • 21-09-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone even heard of this?
    I only found out about it by looking in the Christmas Smyths Toys Catalog :pac:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Guy:_Back_to_the_Multiverse

FamilyGuycover_610.jpg

Oddly enough, with only 4 days to go until the North American release (We get it late october) there has been no footage at all on the net. Just a few screenshots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

wait...the smyths catalogue is out? sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'll go out on a limb and say that it won't be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I wouldn't expect much, but it might be okay (possibly worth a rent). The recent Family MMO was grand for a free game. Not deep, but more of a web game you play while trying to figure out what game you're in the mood for. The comedy was there and it didn't come across as a generic cash in. So this could be like the last Simpsons game. Nothing memorable, but fun while it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Multiverse is a firefly thing.....

Anyone getting this?

firefly = want :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Multiverse is a firefly thing.....
    Somebody should probably tell that to everyone else who has used the term

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I enjoyed the latest console Simpsons game so i imagine it'll be about as decent as that. Bit worrisome that they haven't released much promotional material this close to launch, it usually spells really bad things.

Either way, waiting a few months for it to drop to €30 isn't the worst option :)

Advertisement