Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All things SUSI / grants (see links in first post)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

My application has remained on "Document Schedule Received" for over a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

when did he apply?

Way back in April, what's annoys me is if you have sent the wrong documents which can happen is low long it take them to inform you of this, which can be 3/4 weeks,

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Kremin

So I received a call today to verify a few things and now my application says document schedule received..

how long until I know if it was approved or denied?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CrumbleNewman

Applied a couple months ago, but still on "queued for final assessment" for a month now. My mom isn't good with documents, and couldn't send one or two, so sent a letter explaining why she couldn't and called them and said it was fine but I'm terrified I won't get it... documents were sent over a month ago now, does anyone know how long it would take them to tell me I haven't got the right documentation if that were the case? I'm very worried, I haven't a hope in hell of going to college of I don't get this (I fall under "special rate").. any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭nickys

still on provisionall accepted cao details received.
    I applied on the 1st day it opened.
    has been provisionally approved for month or so now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

nickys wrote: »
    still on provisionall accepted cao details received.
    I applied on the 1st day it opened.
    has been provisionally approved for month or so now

If it is provisionally approved, barring a disaster, you're getting it.

spurious wrote: »
    If it is provisionally approved, barring a disaster, you're getting it.

Really? Oh god I hope so as I cant afford to pay fees for my daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

Anyone else getting SSL server probably obsolete when trying to log in?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thedumbone

Anyone else getting SSL server probably obsolete when trying to log in?

use ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭mdudy

Just checked my application this morning, and it says awarded. I think I know what I should get, but where can I check what I've actually been awarded?

• Advertisement

mdudy wrote: »
    Just checked my application this morning, and it says awarded. I think I know what I should get, but where can I check what I've actually been awarded?

what date did you apply?
    mine is still provisionally awarded I applied online end of april

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

Mine says awarded too but I can't find how much I've been awarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

I just gave them a quick call and they were able to tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

I paid the money for college, but Susi just sent me out a letter today saying that they will pay for it. The problem is they pay it to the college and not to me, so will I be given the money back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 nasher 1982

Shane15 wrote: »
    I paid the money for college, but Susi just sent me out a letter today saying that they will pay for it. The problem is they pay it to the college and not to me, so will I be given the money back?

Can I ask u Wat date u sent all the forms they requested. . I'm guessing the college will refund u. ask them :) n congrats :)

I have "Application Refused" does anyone know whats the common cause for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Kremin

thedumbone wrote: »
    I have "Application Refused" does anyone know whats the common cause for it?

Income maybe?

My application has been put in final assesment since this morning, how long do you guys think it will take to be approved or even refused?

Kremin wrote: »
    Income maybe?

My application has been put in final assesment since this morning, how long do you guys think it will take to be approved or even refused?
    I'm on week 7 of final assessment :(
    Income maybe?

Susi fb page said they are working on applications that are in final assesment since July

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

Can I ask u Wat date u sent all the forms they requested. . I'm guessing the college will refund u. ask them :) n congrats :)

Not sure of the exact date that I sent it to them, but it says on grantsonline.ie that they received the documentation on the 21st of July. Thanks!

Income maybe?

i guess so, lol

• Advertisement

Not sure of the exact date that I sent it to them, but it says on grantsonline.ie that they received the documentation on the 21st of July. Thanks!
    O great. I'm the 24th. Hopefully won't be long. Thanks

Yes the college will refund you, this happened to me with my son, allow about maybe 2/3 weeks

Wohoo just got Awarded this morning !!!!I applied online at the start on the 25th april and got proviosnally awarded on 29th July

Now how do I find out what I have been awarded??

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hi nasher, welcome to Boards.

Just to note that text-speak isn't welcome on this site. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭chocolate98

hi is the susi registration page crashed? ::)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

hi is the susi registration page crashed? :

No, just go through internet explorer. I thought the same the other day but it's just not working on chrome.

Hi nasher, welcome to Boards.

Just to note that text-speak isn't welcome on this site. ;)

Sorry. Just seeing your message.thats no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

mdudy wrote:

You'll very likely get a letter in the post. That's what I got. If you've been awarded a maintenence grant, divide the amount they've awarded you over 9 months to find out your monthly amount :)

Ok only got 50% fees awarded so €1500
    When does the other €1500 have to be paid please thanks

• Advertisement

nickys wrote: »
    Ok only got 50% fees awarded so €1500
    When does the other €1500 have to be paid please thanks

Hi, how did you know what you were awarded did you get a letter, I checked the susi site for my son this morning and it says awarded, as regards fees the college my son started in we had to pay half the fees on the 3rd of September, ring the college you are attending or check their web site, did you get a info pack, thanks

Advertisement