Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tallafornia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Thought it was funny on the after show when Mark told Nat she looked like a viking :L l find her fake...but kelly was the worst! Anyone notice on the show she saying about the fart she didnt care it happened but then on the after show she was all embarressed...& her face looked really odd :S

Nakita & Jay were the only down to earth ones imo! l am gonna miss it tho :o

That was one of the best parts of the whole series. I rewound it about three times. You look like a viking, you're in bits, smell of wonk(?) off ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

Bit of a face saving exercise going on there, id say she was dropped as soon as they reached Dublin airport (like she was told he had been telling the lads) and now she wants it to look like it was her decision :p

seen a few shows of this, but that is exactly whats going on there, sad but funny. i'd say the lad was relieved but will grant her that little piece of public face saving, god knows she might stab him otherwise. "she wouldn't pull for her dinner" the puss on her when she said that about the young lad phil, fohr his dinhor! in her rough dub accent with the head shake that goes with it - rotten is not the word.

nikita has those tics, head shakes as well, it seems to kick in when the accent is emphasised, i've seen this with west dublin girls a lot, theres a little head shake, odd.

calling him a big fat turkey :/ odd description for an average sized chap. she was the biggest feckin bird in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

"ya big fat tuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy"

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

"ya big fat tuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy"

you have to do the head shake too, its left to right 2 times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

when was the after show on? can't find it on 3player :(

edit: nvm found it on their facebook page in case anyone else was looking for it

• Advertisement

Thought it was funny on the after show when Mark told Nat she looked like a viking

lol so good

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

That was one of the best parts of the whole series. I rewound it about three times. You look like a viking, you're in bits, smell of wonk(?) off ya!

I saw someone on twitter talking about it and they said "smell of want of you". That probably makes sense, but i thought smell of wonk was hilarious, even though i had no idea what it meant

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

The last episode was the saddest one i've seen but at least they had a good family night out!

Sad in what way?

when was the after show on? can't find it on 3player :(

edit: nvm found it on their facebook page in case anyone else was looking for it

repeat on thur night too l think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Seen an ad for the Tallafornia Takeover weekend yesterday.

Saw that they will be introducing other shows like XPOSE and Jeremy Kyle. Very strange though that there is no Jeremy Kyle on at the weekends.

Top 20 Bits are on Saturday and Sunday though at 10pm. Possible the same show being repeated, or split into 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Sad in what way?

As in the group were sad to leave Santa Ponsa!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭PopTarts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

It should say 'knob' :pac:

Will he use the money to get spelling lessons?

Phil is a tool...what about all the sh*t & slagging he use to do on the show? He can give it but can't take it!

to be fair they probably have to endure abuse every time they leave the house, eventually you'd snap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

to be fair they probably have to endure abuse every time they leave the house, eventually you'd snap

they are fair game for abuse, every one of them

They seem to have no problem accepting plaudits should they come their way, celebs in general I mean

They seem to want to exist in a world where its all compliments and parties.

These Tallafornia plebs will have to take the rough with the smooth, and obviously there will be more rough than smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

There's another opportunity to see both episodes of Tallafornia's Top 20 Deadly Bits tonight on 3e from 23:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Saw Marc in one of the pubs in Ennis night before Paddy's...no idea if he was doing some sort of PA, kept taking his top off and getting his pic taken with people!! He's absolutely tiny in real life...no more than 5'4 I'd say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fishballsoup

washiskin wrote: »
    Maybe someone mentioned this before, but the telly was on this lunchtime at home & a re-run of "Glas Vagas" from 2008 was on TG4 and I'd swear that Marc was on it in the guise of a stripper named Rocky - slightly smaller build, no tan and hair bleached to an inch of it's life.

Thats right he was part of a group called The Chain Gang. He was Rocky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,804 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kelly and Dave have split supposedly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kelly and Dave have split supposedly

first JLS and now this...what's the point in life anymore!?!??!?!!?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

No Tallafornia this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

xzanti wrote: »
    No Tallafornia this year?

Jesus I'd forgotten I was subscribed to this thread! I don't think they'll ever bother with anything like that again, Ireland is just too small to put that craic on national television, especially when they have to go back to their ordinary lives when filming ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Saw someone mention Marc a few post up, couldn't remember who he was until I googled the name.

Wonder did himself and Natalie make a go of it after the show ended?

He certainly liked showing off his middle leg.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Saw someone mention Marc a few post up, couldn't remember who he was until I googled the name.

Wonder did himself and Natalie make a go of it after the show ended?

He certainly liked showing off his middle leg.

He dumped her as soon as they came home from Spain iirc.. and was less than a gentleman to her on the TV3 reunion show.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

xzanti wrote: »
    He dumped her as soon as they came home from Spain iirc.. and was less than a gentleman to her on the TV3 reunion show.

I liked Natalie, I thought she was the most ordinary of them all.

Could never see what she saw in him, obnoxious is a word that doesn't do him justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭pooch90

I have since seen pics of him on FB doing hens, something like life drawing or some crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

It looks as if Tallafornia is hitting the UK this Sunday. Both seasons have been acquired by Channel 5 and will be shown on their sister channel, 5*.

It will be interesting to see how it goes down over there.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/tallafornia/clips/trailer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

doubledown wrote: »
    It looks as if Tallafornia is hitting the UK this Sunday. Both seasons have been acquired by Channel 5 and will be shown on their sister channel, 5*.

It will be interesting to see how it goes down over there.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/tallafornia/clips/trailer

I can see why Channel 5 bought it, must have been going for peanuts in all fairness as it's unlikely to compete with the shows it was trying to emulate like Geordie Shore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement