Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

National Museum of Ireland SURVEY

• 25-11-2015 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ogriofa

Hi everybody,
    I'm working on a project for college (DIT) and we are running an online survey.
    It's for the National Museum of Ireland in Collins Barracks. Heard of it?

Whether you've heard of it or not, we're interested in your opinion.

We have a short online survey that we are looking for people to look at.
    Average time is about 2.5 minutes (a little less actually).

We'd really appreciate it if you could take the time.
    It works on mobile also, so it's really easy to work.

Thanks a million to anybody that takes part.

I will feedback the findings here if that's of interest.

Thanks again!
    Brian

If you HAVE been to the museum, please do this one
    Click here

If you HAVE'NT been to the museum, please click this one
    Click here

Thanks to Bluewolf for directing me here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ogriofa

Thanks to everybody for participating!

The average time to complete is now closer to 3 minutes, but that's not bad is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kylan Nervous Thumbscrew

One survey asks for reasons why shared on social media even when one is not on social such sites. So, I was not allowed finish the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ogriofa

One survey asks for reasons why shared on social media even when one is not on social such sites. So, I was not allowed finish the survey.

Thanks Kylan Nervous Thumbscrew, I've added an "I'm not on social media" button.
    One of limitations of free survey accounts is that we can't add logic jumps.

Thanks again, we missed that one!
    :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement