Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

70% off Wenger Luggage at Tesco

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Just bumping this to remind you all that the tokens must be redeemed by this Sunday. ( according to the T&C anyway ).....

Yes, after that Tesco often sell any left over promotional items, at half the offer price .... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭KathleenF

Anyone with an 18 inch (suitcase ;)) to spare, I'd take it off their hands for the price they paid. I'm based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭brophs

Anyone know if any of the stores are still selling these (obviously not as part of the offer)? I know someone who has taken quite a fancy to the cabin bag having not been bothered while the offer was on.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kampik

Any1 else thinks that the new deal on those luggages in tesco is a bad deal? They increased the RRP prices and offer prices compare to last year offer by a nice bit. For example, carry on luggage was last year RRP 119.99 with offer price 35.99euro.
    This year the RRP is 149.95, offer price 43.99euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

kampik wrote: »
    Any1 else thinks that the new deal on those luggages in tesco is a bad deal? They increased the RRP prices and offer prices compare to last year offer by a nice bit. For example, carry on luggage was last year RRP 119.99 with offer price 35.99euro.
    This year the RRP is 149.95, offer price 43.99euro.

Between this and the Petrol/Diesel scam, I hope people are beginning to realise Tesco are nothing but a load scam artists

I wonder do they realise that in this day and age, sticking up a Sale sign on the front window now longer suffices, as the consumer becomes more shop savvy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

Fair points on the RRP and Tesco hardly have the best of reputations in this type of thing but let imagine for a second that I do my shopping there anyway.. and I spend over €50 for a weekly shop. I can tell you having been looking for a Wenger Laptop backpack for some time that €15 is a good deal for that type of bag. You won't get one anywhere near that price. It might not convince someone to shop there but for people who already do and are happy it's a good deal for them

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Is this deal nationwide ? Did not see it when I was in last week

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭free_man

Hi,
    This is a very old deal on Tesco. 2nd half of 2012.
    it should be marked as expired to stop people from responding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

free_man wrote: »
    Hi,
    This is a very old deal on Tesco. 2nd half of 2012.
    it should be marked as expired to stop people from responding.

It is back on.

Spend €50 and get a suitcase (or other luggage) for reduced amounts.

No tokens needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Murt10

On holidays at present.

The number of those Tesco bags on the flight over was unbelievable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I picked up the backpack with laptop space today in clonmel i spend 50 euro and got it for 15 nice bag for college

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭newportlad

Mod's sorry for bumping an old thread..

Just wondering has anyone used the small wenger suitcase as carry on luggage on a ryanair flight.

I have a flight coming up soon and just wondering will they allow it..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

newportlad wrote: »

Just wondering has anyone used the small wenger suitcase as carry on luggage on a ryanair flight.

Thanks

I have, and there was no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Is this the messenger bag you are referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

newportlad wrote: »

Thanks
    Yes loads of times

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement