Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

closeline wrote: »
    Missed the last week of this. Could someone tell me briefly what has been happening. How are the women looking at the moment?

Still pale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Wonder how Louis and Carol will cope without Sash when Stephanie Kelly takes her maternity leave

• Registered Users Posts: 84,332 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karen23 wrote: »
    Wonder how Louis and Carol will cope without Sash when Stephanie Kelly takes her maternity leave

Is she really preggers?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is she really preggers?

Ye , she's just announced it on Facebook and posted a pic of her scan

She's 13 weeks

Ye , she's just announced it on Facebook and posted a pic of her scan

She's 13 weeks

Ah congrats to her, Carol should try and get Tracey back or maybe hire Caomihe she has experience from her stint at The Station :p

• Advertisement

She's a lovely girl , best of luck to her and her partner :)

Great opportunity to bring back Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

or jimmy, he has great experience from new york:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Maybe I missed this, but what is the story with Lucy and Delores? Has she rode Wayne yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

BRING BACK TRACY!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Samhradhs

This thread is as good as watching the soap itself and I love Fair City. Best drama/comedy around.
    Used to think Lucy was Lorraine swapped at birth, but not since she shagged Wayne.
    I missed alot when my baby was born. Why do Neasa and Yvonne hate each other?
    Why did Neasa sleep with Damo?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any I the only person to see a spark and a hint of chemistry between Carol and Bob?

This needs exploring by the FC writers :p

If they did, would that mean Bob and Val would be together next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s95/fair-city/

Looks like no Lucy this week or next week grrr!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Samhradhs wrote: »
    Why did Neasa sleep with Damo?
    Neasa slept with Damien 'cos she was in debt and he was a debt collector and also she was a good time gal who seemed to have few scruples so she slept with Damo in the hope of getting off what she owed.

However, now, in true Fair City fashion, she's had a massive personality transplant where she's a goody two shoes and as boring as f**k. (Still hot as hell though :o)

As for Neasa/Yvonne - there doesn't seem to be any real reason. I guess you could say Neasa broke up Yvonne's sister's marriage when news of the fling sent Yvonne into her own personality transplant and she became a husband beater. But I think it's mainly just that Yvonne knows she can wind Neasa up and enjoys doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Speaking of personality transplants, I'll never forget her patronising pseudo-hippy/intellectual relationship with Turlough.

It was so wrong. Anyone else remember a scene the two had early on in their relationship when he was talking about some kind of hippy thing and she remarked that it was actually the Chinese (or something) and he told her that she was really smart after all. And then she swooned.

Jesus ****ing Christ. I've never been so glad to see anyone be impaled by a mirror in my life.

In an unrelated note, seeing as we're talking about good-looking yolks, may I just say that Finn is waaaaaaay over-due a shirtless scene? Nom.

Didnt Yvonne also get with Finn when Neasa also liked him?

Looks like next week is all about the Dillion family again *YAWNS* :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

DeepBlue wrote: »
    As for Neasa/Yvonne - there doesn't seem to be any real reason. I guess you could say Neasa broke up Yvonne's sister's marriage when news of the fling sent Yvonne into her own personality transplant and she became a husband beater. But I think it's mainly just that Yvonne knows she can wind Neasa up and enjoys doing it.

Yvonne and Nessa don't get along because Yvonne ordered some gift voucher cards from Nessa and then Nessa sub-contracted Charlotte and Rachel and Shannon to make them and then Yvonne berated her because Yvonne gave Nessa an unrealistic deadline and Nessa didn't get them done in time, or the work was substandard because Nessa used child labour or something. It was only a couple of months ago that that happened! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

When is slappy o hanlon back? I miss his shiny crown.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I've never been so glad to see anyone be impaled by a mirror in my life.

I know Turlough in real life he's sound out.. Fair City didnt do him any favours tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

sue z wrote: »
    I know Turlough in real life he's sound out.. Fair City didnt do him any favours tho

I thought he was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Fair City isn't on next Sunday (there's a film on from 7 to 9 instead) or next Thursday week (28 June), I think. Why is that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

endakenny wrote: »
    Fair City isn't on next Sunday (there's a film on from 7 to 9 instead) or next Thursday week (28 June), I think. Why is that?

Clashes with football?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

From tomorrow's preview:
    Bela gets some good news, but still isn't happy.
    Sums him up all over. Is there a more miserable git on TV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Clashes with football?
    RTÉ 2 always shows the Euro and World Cup matches. Fair City clashed with football last week but it was still broadcast Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Sean Bateman

I reckon Neasa is Luke's daughter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

DeepBlue wrote: »
    From tomorrow's preview:

Sums him up all over. Is there a more miserable git on TV?

No. Although someone will probably post that he's "sound in real life".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I wonder were Emily and Lucy in a relationship?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

Tayla wrote: »
    I wonder were Emily and Lucy in a relationship?

Never thought of that, now you have me wondering.......maybe that's why Lucy is so obsessed with Dolores. Maybe it's not a replacement Mammy she is after :D

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

The whole Sash/Carol thing is so ridiculous! As if Carol would let her away with making a comment like that "sleeping with the boss" jibe and not rip her extensions out.

The character of Sash in general is ridiculous. On the one hand she's this level headed, nice girl from a rough family and then on the other hand she's openly hostil to her bosses wife and even goes so far as basically calling her a slag in public.

Hopefully herself and the munter that is Louis will run off together.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wonder will Laura wear her speedos on her date with Emily, she never seems to have anything else on her. They could dress her up a bit now and again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I reckon Neasa is Luke's daughter...

Nope Dearbhlas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement