Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HTC One X screen

• 03-12-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

SO annoyed at myself i have anew htc desire x 3 days and have cracked the screen..........anyone know where will replace it very quickly, possibly while you wait?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Loopsie wrote: »
    SO annoyed at myself i have anew htc desire x 3 days and have cracked the screen..........anyone know where will replace it very quickly, possibly while you wait?

Who did you get it from?

I broke my S3 screen after 3 days as well, dropped in into Meteor on the Saturday and it was back to me the Monday week, 9 days (total) later and it was manufacturer approved etc and didn't void my warranty. I don't know what the story is with the OneX/DesireX (Which do you have??)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Loopsie

BroLo wrote: »
    Who did you get it from?

I broke my S3 screen after 3 days as well, dropped in into Meteor on the Saturday and it was back to me the Monday week, 9 days (total) later and it was manufacturer approved etc and didn't void my warranty. I don't know what the story is with the OneX/DesireX (Which do you have??)

Have a desire X, its a company phone on a company plan and i battled with them to get it so i dont particularly want to tell them the screen is cracked after 3 days!!!! Have no idea how it happened either as i definitely did not drop it

Have a desire X, its a company phone on a company plan and i battled with them to get it so i dont particularly want to tell them the screen is cracked after 3 days!!!! Have no idea how it happened either as i definitely did not drop it

You may have sat on it or pushed too hard against a surface with it in your pocket?

What provider is the company with?

BroLo wrote: »
    You may have sat on it or pushed too hard against a surface with it in your pocket?

What provider is the company with?

we are with o2

we are with o2

Drop into an O2 shop. The company might not ever have to know about it.

• Advertisement

Thanks Brolo
    Will give it a try

Advertisement