Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Movies?

• 07-03-2006 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all

I have a DVD which was created last year using Windows Movie Maker of various junk. I am able to turn this DVD into a file that windows media can play without needing the DVD disc in the drive. Does my iBook G4 let me do something similar?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

handbrake, I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DC5_ITR

erm... sorry - i'm a complete mac newbie - is handbrake an application? if so, does it comes with the Tiger OS as standard?

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

sorry my post was a bit short.

Yea, handbrake an extra application that can be used to rip DVD disks to your hard drive. Im assuming your disks are in DVD-Video format, rather than a bunch of .wmv's burned to a disk.

You can get handbrake here

and also try this

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DC5_ITR

nice one - i'll try those links on the mac as soon as i figure how to get it on my network.

thanks alot for the help - much appreciated.

Advertisement