Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

What did Finn see on his laptop that made him run out of the flat? He must been reading Boards

You'd think Sash would be more understanding of Neil considering who her family are

tv now magazine next week

no lucy

defo a christmas day reveal

Anyone else think that FC is not on some nights just so they can drag this storyline on as long as they have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

What did cass say about the politicians, I cant remember but it was funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

What did cass say about the politicians, I cant remember but it was funny!

Basically he compared them to cockroaches and how hard it is to get rid.

• Advertisement

Dub XV wrote: »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Oh dear yes! I was in fits of laughter at it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Did he also say that cockroaches can live for weeks after they lose their heads or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Did he also say that cockroaches can live for weeks after they lose their heads or something...
    Was it "they're like politicians - there's no getting rid of them " ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭Alice1

Was Fair City on TV tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Alice1 wrote: »
    Was Fair City on TV tonight?

Never on a Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

No, it wasn't :)

Dub XV wrote: »

so thats why my dad was in stiches :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Remember some time back, there was a storyline about Blackie and Tommy Connors, Pete, Damien getting involved in some kind of major job involving a new development of some kind or other. All the wheeling and dealing about contracts etc.

Whatever happened about that? And where has Blackie dissappeared to?

Oh wait...this is Fair City :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

And where has Blackie dissappeared to?

:rolleyes:

He has a scrap iron business to run, ya know!biggrin.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

I hope Dolores turns into Suzanne and starts beating her every time she comes home. Oh Dolores you are so hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bob and Louie spar as Renee and Louie settle down for a business meeting about her wine marketing scheme. Soon afterwards, Detective Deegan notes Renee's return to Carrigstown and starts making inquiries. Val starts asking her own questions about Renee and why the police would be interested in her. She is delighted when Deegan catches up with Renee and poses some difficult questions about Brendan's whereabouts. Renee and Bob try to fend Deegan off with sarcasm and insults.

Later, Bob seizes an opportunity to go to baby Jack's first birthday party. Renee is there too and enjoys watching Bob winding Louie up. Ingrid and Carol also barely avoid getting into a fight at the celebration.

As Renee gets into a taxi at the end of the evening, she seems open to extending the night with Bob, but he holds firm. Renee asks the taxi driver to take her to the Shelbourne, but when Bob is out of earshot, she changes her destination to a nearby guest house.

Meanwhile, Dolores reluctantly confides in Wayne about Lucy's lie. Wayne is deeply shocked and confronts Lucy angrily. Lucy manages to talk him around, claiming that she tried to tell him various times. When Dolores asks Lucy to move out, the schemer starts to pack her bags. However, Wayne tells Dolores that if she doesn't forgive Lucy, he knows that she will leave him and Carrigstown. Dolores relents, but she lets Lucy know that it's only for Wayne's sake.

Elsewhere, Dermot can only hope things don't go as planned as Kelly digs her heels in about leaving school, while Keith considers suing the garage.

Seems that all mention of Lucy next week :(

Oh yes he did.
    sffc wrote: »
    Was it "they're like politicians - there's no getting rid of them " ?

Oh LOL! :D Yes it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

As Renee gets into a taxi at the end of the evening, she seems open to extending the night with Bob, but he holds firm. Renee asks the taxi driver to take her to the Shelbourne, but when Bob is out of earshot, she changes her destination to a nearby guest house.

That bit made me laugh!! :D

Does anyone else not give a crap about Renee returning :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Does anyone else not give a crap about Renee returning :rolleyes:

Anything that gets Bob some more stories is good by me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

gogglebok wrote: »
    Anything that gets Bob some more stories is good by me.
    His interest in Carol's marital happiness has practically lurched into stalker territory so anything a tad more plausible would be an improvement.

You know what would be a good storyline is if Bob turned out to be Louie's real father :p

You know what would be a good storyline is if Bob turned out to be Louie's real father :p

Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

I would love to see Carol really tear into Ingrid like that time when she viciously attacted Tracey afrer walking in and finding her and Billy together. Carol seems way too toned down lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I cant wait to see how christy takes the news of the carroll louie troubles . I hope they split up just to see if he trolls the **** out of it or just ignores it .
    Id love to see him laugh his head off at carrol telling her she got what she deserved and now shes stuck with being another single mother for uptight louies off spring .

I can't ever see Christy being vicious like that. If it was Bob on the other hand.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Can someone give quick history about louis and Rennee and Bob please.

I seriously don't know any history on them. On Rene and Bob yes, but nothing about Louis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Yangedd wrote: »
    I seriously don't know any history on them. On Rene and Bob yes, but nothing about Louis :)

I'm the same :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭dixiedan

dave1982 wrote: »
    Can someone give quick history about louis and Rennee and Bob please.

Can't remember if Louis and Renee have "history", but Bob basically turned Renees head, took her from Christy, and presumably had a bit of the other with her. All a bit vague in my head..a long time ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement