Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

loyatemu wrote: »
    in the T&Cs "each code is valid until 31/5/16" so presumably we can stockpile codes for use after Feb?

Pretty sure it's a one use only offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I got two different just-eat codes from 3 Plus by selecting 'redeem code via SMS' and 'Redeem Code via Web' at different times.

Not certain if they will both work but I suspect they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,734 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Fr_Dougal wrote:
    Pretty sure it's a one use only offer.

Says "unlimited, each code can be used once" - I've just generated 3 different codes from the app :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Looking at the layout of the code, it'll be similar to the last few on this thread .

The same starting letters and any 3 or 4 random numbers.

I'd say we'd be all able to use the same code once, if you get me.
    And then just change the digits for the next time you use the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Anyone care to say what the first 3 letters are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

TPJE are the first four letters and then four numbers

Lashes28 wrote: »
    TPJE are the first four letters and then four numbers

Great, thanks a lot

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Saved €3.50 with my code there (a just-eat code I legit deserve since I'm a 3 customer, as opposed to the DEC ones which I outright stole :pac:)

Cheers for the heads up lads, I generally don't look at 3Plus at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

My app now says I have no codes remaining. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

TPJE NOT WORKING FOR ME NOW.

• Advertisement

I think Three have changed the codes so the letters are now randomly generated as well as the numbers (To block non-Three muggles from guessing the codes)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Three have changed it so that it is limited to 2 codes per month.
    Just used one but it only gave 15% off and not 20% as advertised on the app or in the text they sent me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Any codes going? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

any codes ??
    thanks !

Hi All, would anyone know if there are any discount codes going around for use tonight?
    Thanks a lot in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hi All, would anyone know if there are any discount codes going around for use tonight?
    Thanks a lot in advance

There is a Marvin.ie 20% off I am pretty sure......I can give it to you if you PM me mate.

Thanks

madmoe wrote: »
    There is a Marvin.ie 20% off I am pretty sure......I can give it to you if you PM me mate.

Thanks

I think I have that one thanks. In my area, Marvin only have 3 takeaways whereas Justeat have about 10, including the one I was after for tonight hopefully, but thanks very much anyway for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

I think I have that one thanks. In my area, Marvin only have 3 takeaways whereas Justeat have about 10, including the one I was after for tonight hopefully, but thanks very much anyway for the help.
    Look back a few pages and see if any variations work?

Must've tried 50 plus codes last night and not one worked. I think they must've copped the variations and adding one to the number. Eventually gave up and used Marvin for a completely different meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Three have changed it so that it is limited to 2 codes per month.
    Just used one but it only gave 15% off and not 20% as advertised on the app or in the text they sent me.

I had an order done up because I knew I had another code left after using one at the start of the month. They've changed the T&C's so now you only get 1 code/month. 3 are w@nkers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I had an order done up because I knew I had another code left after using one at the start of the month. They've changed the T&C's so now you only get 1 code/month. 3 are w@nkers.

You can hardly blame three. They changed the terms because the codes were being abused on this thread by being openly shared and repeatedly used.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

zarquon wrote: »
    You can hardly blame three. They changed the terms because the codes were being abused on this thread by being openly shared and repeatedly used.

The codes that were being abused were codes Just Eat released themselves around Christmas: DEC123 etc. These were single use codes with random sequencing and only (originally) 2 codes per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

Hi all. Any codes about at the minute? Stupidly agreed to a sleepover i forgot how pricey feeding 10 teens can be!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

danois wrote: »
    Hi all. Any codes about at the minute? Stupidly agreed to a sleepover i forgot how pricey feeding 10 teens can be!!!!

See if any of them have a phone with 3 and get them to download the 3 plus app. 20 per cent code through that.

Think this is the first time where there are absolutely no codes anywhere.
    Even the three ones are finished.
    Why would anyone use Just-eat otherwise over just ringing the takeaway directly and saving the 50c card ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Why would anyone use Just-eat otherwise over just ringing the takeaway directly and saving the 50c card ?

Handy enough.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Being able to view a place's full menu and put together an order, especially for a group, is way easier with Just-Eat than over the phone.

Plus, I just don't like ordering via the phone, I find it extremely awkward.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Iv called up takeaways who say they dont deliver to my area but have no problem delivering when I order through just eat.

You can pay cash and avoid the fiddy cent charge.

It's handy, you can browse current menus, compare different takeaways, ordering online avoids errors etc

Having said that, I don't think I've ordered without a discount code in the last two years. If there's no codes I'm less likely to get takeaway, and if I do I'd probably pay cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Any codes??

Advertisement