Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mum37

busymom31 wrote: »
    they seem be be getting quicker at moving through them. hoping!!!
    yay they do seem to b speeding up alrite, hopefully wait times not to bad for everyone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Annie22

My last payment date was 15th Feb and had to have forms in by 12th March which is the renewal date? Please please tell me its the 15th feb:)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭busymom31

Annie22 wrote: »
    My last payment date was 15th Feb and had to have forms in by 12th March which is the renewal date? Please please tell me its the 15th feb:)

its feb 15th the 12th of march is just a deadline date.
    im the week before u im hoping for it to come back in late april.

its feb 15th the 12th of march is just a deadline date.
    im the week before u im hoping for it to come back in late april.

Thats great, I was counting 12 weeks from 12th March, Thanks

any updates guys?

• Advertisement

mum37 wrote: »
    any updates guys?

would guess 2nd week of jan. we are 2nd week of feb so i wont hold my breath yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

Hi Busymom31, i'm the same week as you but was just thinking it might take an extra week on account of the Easter holidays. Their offices will be closed from Thursday 5th April until Wednesday 11th April, that might hold things up a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭theflash

antodevo. waiting since nov 20th,anyone know has nov lot been sorted yet.

My application(1st time) went in on the 10th nov and i got my first payment on 16th march last week. say it will be in the next week or two for you.

Does anyone know when i should expect my backdated money? I received my second payment today and it wasn't with that.

Hi Busymom31, i'm the same week as you but was just thinking it might take an extra week on account of the Easter holidays. Their offices will be closed from Thursday 5th April until Wednesday 11th April, that might hold things up a week.

never taught of that.. i have a confirmation and a wedding to go to in may really praying it will be back or we wont be able to afford it. its mad how much the money is missed from our budget.
    keep saying every year ill save to not be in this mess waiting
    but its getting harder to pay bills let alone save...
    pay cuts extra levies petrol and food and insurance going up!!!! ok im ranting now :-))))

theflash wrote: »
    antodevo. waiting since nov 20th,anyone know has nov lot been sorted yet.

My application(1st time) went in on the 10th nov and i got my first payment on 16th march last week. say it will be in the next week or two for you.

Does anyone know when i should expect my backdated money? I received my second payment today and it wasn't with that.

ring them its normally with the second payment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭theflash

ring them its normally with the second payment

Thanks for reply busymom31. will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Got payment on fri 23th march,cut off was 5th jan, but no confirmation letter yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭rob316

theflash wrote: »
    Thanks for reply busymom31. will do.

If you were getting Supplementary welfare allowance that could be causing the hold up. They need the health board to confirm to them how much of the arrears they need to hold. Health board could be taking there sweet time.

~Hope this helps as to get through to any SW dept at the moment is a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I called them this morning, they are working on the 26th January now

My renewal date is the 9th of Feb but i didn't get all my paperwork back to them until the 25th of Feb, will this hold up my claim even though they gave me until the 5th of March to get all the paperwork back? I was expecting payment in the third week of April which was the week last year i got it.

My renewal date is the 9th of Feb but i didn't get all my paperwork back to them until the 25th of Feb, will this hold up my claim even though they gave me until the 5th of March to get all the paperwork back? I was expecting payment in the third week of April which was the week last year i got it.

I think wait time is longer this year. My dates are a week after yours and I'm not expecting anything until mid May at the earliest

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

No,that won't hold up your payment.As long as you get your renewal application in before the deadline you're OK.

I think wait time is longer this year. My dates are a week after yours and I'm not expecting anything until mid May at the earliest

dmm82 said they are working on Jan 26th now so that's quicker than i thought, but i'm still expecting payment by the third week of April.

any more updates?
    it does seem to be moving faster

hoping i have only a few more weeks left. broke broke broke!!

processing claims with a renewal date of 2/2/12.

• Advertisement

yay they really are flying thru it now:)

mum37 wrote: »
    yay they really are flying thru it now:)

it shouldnt be too much longer now thank god..

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Hi all my renewl is 2/2/12 and going by this tread i was hoping to get it back this week, but nowt in bank yet as was told it getting payed a day early this week coz all the hols my sis got hers today, so just rang them there and they said there only dealing with 28/1/12 now, im on fis many years, hopefully next week.

bee_dix wrote: »
    Hi all my renewl is 2/2/12 and going by this tread i was hoping to get it back this week, but nowt in bank yet as was told it getting payed a day early this week coz all the hols my sis got hers today, so just rang them there and they said there only dealing with 28/1/12 now, im on fis many years, hopefully next week.

Hi rang them over a week ago and they told me then they were dealing with 28/1/12 .......makes you wonder:)

bee_dix wrote: »
    Hi rang them over a week ago and they told me then they were dealing with 28/1/12 .......makes you wonder:)

processing claims with a renewal date of 2/2/12.

hopefully not too much longer now, my renewal is 1st march tho, and i feel its been ages already:( it will feel great to sort out debts:)

my renewal date is 9th of feb. going to ring tomor and ask how much longer. but going by all the diff info people get im wondering is it even worth it.

my renewal date is 9th of feb. going to ring tomor and ask how much longer. but going by all the diff info people get im wondering is it even worth it.
    ring anyway they prob be catching up on one b4 easter! Hope u get good news:)

still processing 2/2/12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭midlands1

Renewals are moving well now. Hope it was worth waiting for

Advertisement