Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

QUEENS QUESTION: DO THE LIBRARY HAVE A SECTION FOR THESIS??

• 06-12-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

would like to have a look at some thesis related to my course , just wondering are they kept in the library

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Grad theses? Ours are kept by the school office. I think PhD ones are in the library somewhere....ok QCat tells me they are held in the book store at College Park and can be requested for consultation purposes.

If you search QCat using These Catalogue in the drop down it'll bring up relevant ones. I don't know how long they take to get them out of storage though.

http://qu-prism.qub.ac.uk/TalisPrism/

Advertisement