Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift Sharing from Enniscorthy to Carlow IT

• 09-09-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Ok so Im looking for a lift sharing person that could take me from Enniscorthy to Carlow IT and maybe back too , we will share petrol costs of course . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JOEOLEARY

proadi96 wrote: »
    Ok so Im looking for a lift sharing person that could take me from Enniscorthy to Carlow IT and maybe back too , we will share petrol costs of course . Thanks

Hi there. I'm starting 3rd year in it carlow next Monday. I'll be going up from Wexford everyday. If you're interested in sharing give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Wolfie55

Hi guys, I am also a third year travelling from enniscorthy if ye all want to carpool??

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Wolfie55 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am also a third year travelling from enniscorthy if ye all want to carpool??

Hi do any of you guys still have room in your cars??

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JOEOLEARY

Hi do any of you guys still have room in your cars??

Are you travelling up and down every day?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

JOEOLEARY wrote: »
    Are you travelling up and down every day?

Yeah, it's actually my boyfriend who needs the lift. Last semester he was in Monday to Thursday and he's not sure about his timetable for after Christmas yet, but pretty much everyday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭berger89

there's always room in the boot! when i was younger-->6 kids in our house…1 hatchback car… 3 in the back, 2 in the boot, 1 on the mothers knee.

plenty of space! :P ;)

Advertisement