Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dog walker

• 24-02-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I'm looking for a dog walker in the Cavan town area to take my dog out 2-3 days a wk for 45 mins - 1 hr during the middle of the day (mid-wk). I work 3 long days and don't want my poor little doggy getting lonely and bored! She's 4 yrs old, a terrier / mix breed. Gentle, affectionate little thing.

PM me if you're interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I looked for one for ages over the last few weeks. Did not find one at all.

I do use the dog raunch in Cavan a day a week to break up the walks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CFitz13

I looked for one for ages over the last few weeks. Did not find one at all.

I do use the dog raunch in Cavan a day a week to break up the walks etc.

Might have to look into that. Don't want the poor dog going mental from being alone all day! Will try for another while to find a walker but if not, a good option! Thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I leave me 4 dogs there once a week, sometimes more depending on what i'm doing that week. They come home only fit for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

also try the cavan for sale/wanted page on facebook... https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/237318839728726/?fref=ts

• Advertisement
Advertisement