Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

User Satisfaction With Luas Red Line

• 03-09-2010 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am conducting research for my Master's into whether residents living between 500 – 1,000 meters away from the LUAS Red Line are using the service. This distance would take approximately 6 - 20 minutes to walk, at an average pace.

I would be grateful if you would take the time to complete a short questionnaire about your travel habits. Completion should take no more than five minutes and individual responses will remain completely anonymous.

The results of the survey will be used in an attempt to better the public transport system for the residents of Tallaght, as well as improve the new Metro North system in North Dublin.

The questionnaire can be accessed at:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RQC85CY

Please complete questionnaires no later than 13th September 2010.

Thank you for your time and co-operation,

Sarah McGee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

thats a very slow pace in fairness. 6kph on footpath is reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Should you not be asking only people living within 500-1000m of the red line otherwise you will have people living miles away responding?

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭testarossa40

Sarah, you need to fix Question 1; "Once a week" is the same answer as "Several times a Month" in my view - I think you probably intended to write "Once a Month"...

Also, and being admittedly picky, the DIT logo size could do with being greatly reduced - there's no reason for it to take up half the screen :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

survey should be limited to those near Luas in fairness. Also goes from very general transport to specifically Luas, that doesn't really make sense. PT and transport in general where I live is great, acces to the red line is crap :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sm7

Should you not be asking only people living within 500-1000m of the red line otherwise you will have people living miles away responding?

Your right, if only people living in that area could respond that would be great. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement