Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laois/Offaly Musicians

Options
  • 12-06-2009 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

If you are a musician based in Laois or Offaly and interested in started a cover band then drop a comment below.

Let me know what instrument you play. how long you have been playing and your influences.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kidwantstorock

PM SENT

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Bass player (Portlaoise) 34yo. Playing on off 10 years. Gigged a bit years ago.
    Very openminded in terms of music. Will play virtually anything.

Too many influences to list. Just love playing. Would be interested in something like this.

EDIT : Just to add I also have an Upright Bass (just learning that) and an Acoustic Bass if you were thinking of Acoustic stuff which I'm well into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jaybo

Hi, great idea for laois offaly musicians. I play bass, used to play drums, currently looking for a singer with our laois/offaly based rock cover band. I dont know many where i live so i find it very difficult to find a singer. We've had 2 tyre kickers who were all revved up to try out with us but they never turned up. :(

Advertisement