Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undergraduate medicine abroad

• 13-03-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for advice on applying to european medical schools. I'm considering Italy and Poland and possibly Romania. Does anyone attend universities in these countries or know anyone who does? I would really appreciate any advice and recommendations of universities there.

Thank you for reading this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Kadiv

University of Pavia in Italy is considered to be one of the best in Italy and since I'm studying there I'd recommend it. The course is a bit intense though :). When you apply to italy you get to apply to 4 there in italy as I was able to do, so I'd say University of Milan is really good. In Italy the southern Italian colleges are something you should watch out for because one of my friends from there says it's a bit of a mess and the course isn't well organised and professors not coming to class and other problems like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭colosus1908

Generally from what i have heard the tution is usually cheap, and scholarship options is usually limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Trinity infinite

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for advice on applying to european medical schools. I'm considering Italy and Poland and possibly Romania. Does anyone attend universities in these countries or know anyone who does? I would really appreciate any advice and recommendations of universities there.

Info is quite limited on her, im looking into applying to romania too.
    Euincas is quite useful for help with making an application

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Trinity infinite

Hi everyone,

Info is quite limited on here, im looking into applying to romania too.
    Euincas is quite useful for help with making an application

Advertisement