Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

If nothing happens at the Olympics I would gather that the plans any false flag attack would have been cancelled.

This could might well be the case as this whole topic has gone complete viral on a global scale thanks to social networking, something that the elite have yet to take control of. The Olympic committee and the mainstream media have brought all this upon themselves with all their hype and security paranoia about the event.

I would never forgive myself if I debunked these theories and recommended people to go there and something big did happen and lives were lost.

The safest place to watch the 2012 Olympic games is in the comfort of your own home in front of a television set. :)

I think its safe then - since this is straight from the illuminati terror propaganda division. I know their tricks, put the apparent destruction of the Big Ben tower in that video, then use their social networking stooge RTDH to propagandise that video and their ability to create terror, so they don't have to actually create terror.

Getting wise to those tricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

If nothing happens at the Olympics I would gather that the plans any false flag attack would have been cancelled.
    So, you're setting yourself up for a win either way. In either scenario, you can't be wrong, or lying.
    This could might well be the case as this whole topic has gone complete viral on a global scale thanks to social networking, something that the elite have yet to take control of. The Olympic committee and the mainstream media have brought all this upon themselves with all their hype and security paranoia about the event.
    LOL! You think your so-called "elite" would be concerned by a topic on an Irish website, so much so that they'd cancel their plans to enslave all humanity. Like I said, LOL! "Oh no guys, those smart cookies at boards.ie have figured out what's going on. Abort the takeover!!!"
    I would never forgive myself if I debunked these theories and recommended people to go there and something big did happen and lives were lost.
    So, your'e single-handedly saving all of us? Does that make you Batman or Superman?
    The safest place to watch the 2012 Olympic games is in the comfort of your own home in front of a television set. :)
    Yup, if you're paranoid about nonsense like anti-Christs and lizard men.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

So if nothing happens, you will make up, without any evidence, that the authorities have cancelled something that you have made up.

It's like telling a kid that the tooth-fairy didn't come because there was a tooth-fairy strike ;)

Okay so social media isn't controlled by Mark Zuckerberg etc, okay I'll remember that one.

Maybe that's what the elites want, everyone to be home.. for a certain event.. at a certain time...

Think about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

al28283 wrote: »
    But you're not debunking them. You trawl through the internet and post links from others without even explaining them. I doubt you even understand half the things you post because you certainly can't answer any questions put to you.

What you do is useless!

What I do is post material related to the subject discussed in the OP.

And what I also mentioned in the OP is LET YOU BE THE JUDGE. You don't seem to be able to comprehend any of that. :rolleyes:

Most if not all the video links that are produced are self explanatory.

Here's another one of interest. :)

Prophecies of Benjamin Solari Parravicini 1930 on 2012 London Olympics (ENG VERSION + BONUS)

What I do is post material related to the subject discussed in the OP.

And what I also mentioned in the OP is LET YOU BE THE JUDGE. You don't seem to be able to comprehend any of that. :rolleyes:

Most if not all the video links that are produced are self explanatory.

Here's another one of interest. :)

Prophecies of Benjamin Solari Parravicini 1930 on 2012 London Olympics (ENG VERSION + BONUS)

The spurious links in that video could only satisfy a moronic moron. Some argentinian guy writes some doggerel, and crap drawings, which needs to be interpreted by looking at strange symbols, etc. He could have just said - since he lived in the modern age - there will be a terrorist attack on London in 2012, if that is what he saw.

Then it gets utterly weird. The Argentinian's doggerel mentions death and disease, and war. Of course it does. It doesnt mention England, London, or the Olympics. Of course not. London's Calling, an old song by the Clash, also mentions disease, and war. But not the Olympics.

The link? there is a BBC local program about a band who want to get to be picked for their song "London is Calling" - we dont hear the song, and they are defintely not the Clash, and it is not the Clash song, and in any case the Olympic Song is by Muse, and not called London Calling.

After that I gave up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Not a regular here but i have a quick question, what the fúck does "false flag" mean????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm off to London tomorrow. I'll let you know if there are any terrorist attacks, but my brother told me it's business as usual over there right now. Nobody panicking about secret false-flag plots or anything.

He's obviously lying. I'm sure there'll be an attempt on my life as soon as I land.

Sarky wrote: »
    I'm off to London tomorrow. I'll let you know if there are any terrorist attacks, but my brother told me it's business as usual over there right now. Nobody panicking about secret false-flag plots or anything.

He's obviously lying. I'm sure there'll be an attempt on my life as soon as I land.
    Just make sure you have a bullet proof vest, helmet, eye protection and a gas mask tucked away in your back pack. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh yes, I'd just LOVE to be arrested for looking like a terrorist. THINK about what you're posting.

Also, it's your fault now if I die in a terrorist bombing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭shootie

All this illuimati single world government stuff seems to be very similar to a world George Orwell describes in his post WWII novel "1984". Read it, its a good book. I feel that conspiracy theorists plagiarized Orwell's ideas for they're own theories and fantasies. Google it and its plot.

I do not deny that there is something fishy about various things put forward by these theorists. Such as lil waynes new video for his latest song on youtube (posted 5 days before Colarado attacks) had a 5 second scene of him dancing in a theater with skeletons on the seats.

However, none of these point towards any indication that these people are planning a single world government. Until they leave some "evidence" of them wanting to achieve this I won't believe it. So far I have just seen statements by people like the OP without convincing explanation to back it up. There could be something else behind this attack, terror groups in the middle east for example. These secret societies would keep themselves and their plans secret if they wanted to achieve their goals such as attacking the olympics, as to not arise a situation like OP had explained where so many people know about it and thus they do not carry it out. The "Illuminati" theory is quite mainstream in itself, I somehow think that if these people were so powerful they would have made sure nobody knew of their exsistance or their aims, as quite a vast number of people have seen the "clues" they leave in things such as music videos. Hiding these in plain sight scuppers their plans if OPs logic is to go by and thus makes them almost seem borderline idiotic by basically telling people of what they are doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Someone posted this on ATS.. Suspicious looking dude..
    Hi All,

I am new to ATS so please go easy on me. I was on my way to work and whilst waiting for the train on the underground i saw this poster. It was an official olympics 2012 poster from the mayors office.

I noticed that in the poster you have the underground with lots of people enjoying themselves. In the bottom right hand side of the picture you notice a very suspicious arab looking guy looking back at the the crowd and the underground.
    je4ffc3d95.JPG

vs4ffc3db6.JPG

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread863640/pg1

And the woman has a false flag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Quatermain

He's a Sikh. London has a fairly massive population of them. Peaceful, if clannish, people all around.

Your attitude there kinda brings this to mind.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjpjGurFgAo

I can't see polevaulting to work working.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

How about this guy? He looks much more shady.

Ex7Ov.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Quatermain

RoboClam wrote: »
    How about this guy? He looks much more shady.

Ex7Ov.jpg

Nobody suspects the Amish...

That's Steve Martin.

Definite illuminati. The whole point of Roxanne was to make people believe that big noses are ok? See?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

That's Steve Martin.

Definite illuminati. The whole point of Roxanne was to make people believe that big noses are ok? See?

Sure the whole plot of Bowfinger was simply a masterclass in the tactics of illuminati truth manipulation by dubious Jew backed Hollywood directors :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Not a regular here but i have a quick question, what the fúck does "false flag" mean????
    Basically, and someone can correct me if I am wrong because this is fairly new to me too, it is a terrorist attack which was not perpetrated by terrorists but by the government making it look like terrorists.

They do this so they can push through legislation to help bring about the one world government and force Irish women to have abortions, or something.

Quite how we tell an actual terrorist attack from a false flag one, though I suspect that posters like RTTH would say there are no terrorists so pretty much everything is false flag.

MrP

Well its any group pretending to be another. From back in the day when ships had flags.

• Advertisement

Basket baller no.10 shirt has a pyramid with all seeing eye on his arm... :)

http://www.getaheadofthegames.com/documents/basketball-players-on-a-dlr-train.pdf

Banksy is cashing in on it. :)

2rgp2z6.jpg

Banksy is a collective run by the illuminati and the Bilderberg group.

Short for

Bilderberg Are Natural Knights, Screw You

Screw you peasants, basically.

Israel Might Pull Out A False Flag Attack in London and Blame It on Iran Says US Military analyst

(who is not a conspiracy theorist btw)

Now in latest development, according to US Military analyst, Israel might pull out a false flag attack in London and blame it on Iran.

The Iranian network Press TV published an interview on its website on July 10, 2012, with the US Military analyst Gordon Duff, who says he has highly credible information that Israel might pull out a false flag attack during the London Olympics and blame it on Iran, to push the US into war with the Persian country.

In the same day that Press TV published it, Sky News released a video interviewing an insider at G4S firm, who says the private security of t

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ggbzA3yJbgPXbfhbYaM6qI3Fimfg?docId=CNG.1b936883d75e5a15bf5290c00c2f540b.351

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Disney Cartoon Shows "Talking Mouse"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Mouse

Do you have to continuously troll

Do you have to continuously troll

In fairness my post is no different from yours

• Advertisement