Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Exam Results

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CoJ265

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CoJ265

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gloryutd

Hi guys. Does anyone know where I can find a re application form online for someone who has failed the year? It says to submit by email or fax and I don't have a fax machine or scanner so looking for an online copy. It has to be sent in tomorrow.

Every email I am sending to scc@ul.ie is bouncing back now too. Have sent emails to sa@ul.ie but no reply. You'd think they would be really active on the deadline day for re admission applications. Worried now.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

gloryutd wrote: »
    Every email I am sending to scc@ul.ie is bouncing back now too. Have sent emails to sa@ul.ie but no reply. You'd think they would be really active on the deadline day for re admission applications. Worried now.

Try saa@ul.ie

• Advertisement

Cheers. I got a reply from them although it had nothing to do with the email I sent them. I shall persevere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

garv123 wrote: »
    you can study your ass off for the repeat and get a A1 in the exam but it will only count as a c3 study your ass off and get a c3 and it will still count as a c3

Yeah true, or you could study your ass off, get an A1, remember the material and graduate with some knowledge from your degree... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bedstuybosco

Is it worth looking for a re-check of exam?

Is'nt it just the same lecturer re-correcting it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Is it worth looking for a re-check of exam?

Is'nt it just the same lecturer re-correcting it again?

Lecturer doesn't correct them, an external examiner does so I presume someone else corrects them the second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bedstuybosco

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Lecturer doesn't correct them, an external examiner does so I presume someone else corrects them the second time.

Are you sure?

i was under the impression that the lecturer corrected them and the external examiner just took a sample?

Anybody else have any thoughts :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Are you sure?

i was under the impression that the lecturer corrected them and the external examiner just took a sample?

Anybody else have any thoughts :)

I think that's it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

was relieved by my results were better than i thought they would be. no repeats for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Triona00

hi, i finished the xmas results last week. do we get the results by the post. also when is it generally. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

You'll be able to get the results online and it's usually around the last week in January.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thursday 22nd.

Advertisement