Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Convert Dublin City Retail Unit to Restaurant / Takeaway

• 05-06-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello Folks,

Just looking for some advice on how how i would proceed with converting a Dublin City D1 / D2 Retail Unit into a Restaurant / Takeaway that can sell Beer with Food.
    Basically where do you start with Forms / licences / Fire officer Cert / Insurance an A - Z Really.
    Your help would be much appreciated as im getting out of my Old job and have been looking to do this for quiet sometime now.

Cheers For any Help or info Folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Hello Folks,

Just looking for some advice on how how i would proceed with converting a Dublin City D1 / D2 Retail Unit into a Restaurant / Takeaway that can sell Beer with Food.
    Basically where do you start with Forms / licences / Fire officer Cert / Insurance an A - Z Really.
    Your help would be much appreciated as im getting out of my Old job and have been looking to do this for quiet sometime now.

Cheers For any Help or info Folks.

Hi Hellwings

Getting it converted is one thing but what are you planning to do when you achieved planning? Anyway the best advise I have is to engage a suitable architect with restaurant experience.
    Regards Oliver

Advertisement