Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smyths comes tops again on Gamecube Games!

Options
  • 16-12-2002 5:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

It really surprises me just how great those guys at Smyths are,i walked in there today and i saw a small sign that said "Buy two Gamecube games,get one free".Surely not,this must be some sort of mistake,i was already planning on getting 3 games for xmas,but this would save me a whole 60 euro......60 EURO!!!Anyone planning on getting gamecube games for christmas i wholly advise you to go to smyths.75 euro,stick it up your arse GAME!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, meant to post about this yesterday. Understandably, the cheapest game is free (so if the games are €70, €65 and €60, then the €60 game is free).

Fantastic deal, though....

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

I got my GameCube on Sunday with TWO games and a memory card for E274.99.

Also got two Xbox games on Friday, walked upto pay for them and yer man brings out Desert Storm and says "You get this free" WOHOO! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Aw, beat me too it as well! I got the GC with a any game + vouchers offer and also 3 games for the price of two. Rather pleased with the cheapness of it all.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I'm out of the country at the moment, anyone know if Smyths in Waterford are doing any offers on the GC ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Quigs Snr
    I'm out of the country at the moment, anyone know if Smyths in Waterford are doing any offers on the GC ?

Offers are usually nationwide (except for clearance stuff) AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Smyths seem to be better than the computer game chainstores in general.In Blanchardstown their PS2 area has more titles that the whole of Game.And at least your able to play the games in there-there is practically no places anymore which let you play games in store(perhaps because IMO game quality has gone down and they dont want you to realise until you take it home)Smyths had a PS2 gamecube and X-Box available to play-Game had only the X Box.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

hey man , do u know what offers for the ps2 Smyths are giving ?
    whats IMO ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

whats IMO ?
    I Masturbate Openly

some ppl just can't keep it to themselves:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by tman
    I Masturbate Openly

Twit - in my opinion anyway.

Advertisement