Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NWN Monday 16/12/02

• 16-12-2002 11:11am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wheeee! Been looking forward to this :)

So, what's the plan? We try finishing off the temple and then try a side trek? If we leave the scenario half way through can we return to it from where we left off or do we have to start again?

quick question: Who do we go to after the temple to close off the quest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Lets try finish out the level - we came this far in it, would be nice to see the end even if we die a lot in the process.

JAK.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

i agree. I also think we should look at the next mission as well.

I would much prefer to finish this mod without "cheating", I would just be concerned that the encounters have jumped from skeleton warriors (they were fun!) to vampires and mummies. If the next quest jumps by the same level, we'll have no chance - if it stays the same (or is a little bit harder with non-undead types) I would love to continue.

Did ye kill that vamp? I got butchered by him in that little library section and then called it a night - kinda hoping he ain't still standing over my corpse.

JAK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'll put back right over your rotting remain JayK :p

I'll be out a drinkin tonight, so the server will be started around 5:30 this evening.

Why Thank you Rev.

I hope you said a fond farewell to the barstaff of your gateway server ..

JAK.

• Advertisement

Ohh you cad.

hehe, I have images of Rev frantically adding 19 levels of fighter to a merchant NPC :)

The vampire was killed. Took a summoned Dire tiger and a summoned Elder Elemental to whittle him down (both cast from scroll so we don't have that as backup anymore). Git didn't even drop any goodies for us.

hmmm, anyone else get the impression that creatures in NWN are basically sentient pinadas (sp?)? You batter them until they break and then sweeties drop out as a reward!

Ohh I can do better than that.

OnPlayerEnter()
    {
    if player == "JayK"
    {
    player.str = 3;
    player.save();
    }
    }

I had intended to do something like that for players with numbers and certain word in there names, but was going to lower int, dex, and wis to around 5, and make them the local village idiots.

Time to level some aliases it would seem.

Cool on the vamp, I will check in later, and also check IRC for you all.

• Advertisement

cyas at 8:30 ish

Advertisement