Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

help needed

Options
  • 23-11-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

My beautiful mam lord rest her past away in Oct 28 this year. Today I was out with my best friend. I got a call off a pivate number. Answered it. There was nothing at the other end. No dial tone, nothing. I'm almost 100 percent certain this was my mam trying to let me know she's ok. I believe and KNOW it was her. The number rang from a text message that I have locked in me phone. And it was my number that rang when I checked the number under the private number yoke. It was MY number. Its so weird but comforting to know that she's here with me love ye ma

(I know its not creepy or anything [actually kinda is] but I jus though I'd share it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

my mam passed away in jan 2014 and i had dreams of seeing her a good few times but never anything like u had.

my sister was expecting my nephew in feb 2014 and she went into labour in her house and said she saw my mam the end of her bed and felt her holding her hand.

my moms goddaughter had a similar experience this year seeing my mother in her room.

im not a believer in the super natural stuff buts it different for everyone.

sorry for your loss. have not cried yet for my mothers death

been through a lot of things like my exs friends and family saying i derserved to see my mother pass away etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I didn't experience anything like that, I don't think I believe in life after death so I suppose I didn't expect to. But you know, if you find comfort in faith and beliefs of this nature then you should hang on to them.

Advertisement