Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occupational saftey and health

• 19-11-2012 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

Hey, id dont know if this comes under this fourm to ask but it seems like the appropriate place to ask this.

Im goning to be doing Occuaptional saftey and health next year in college and i really need to brush up on everything! the course has physics,biology,chemisty and chemical hazzards and maths, i really want to be prepared next year but i havent done any science stuff since 3rd year in school. Could anyone give me an idea as to what books i could look at? Or some short courses i could complete before the start of college next year? any beguiners science programmes, podcasts, books, internet sites you can think of to help me get a grasp of these subjects would be gratly appriciated

Thanks

Edit: just to add im a mature student

Advertisement