Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prima fitness

• 10-02-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I asked this question in another thread, but got no answer, so mods feel free to merge with another thread if you want. Has anyone here dealt with Prima fitness in Derry as I would like to know what they are like to deal with after sales. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Iv dealt with both Joe and Dan on commercial projects ... they are nice guys and for commercial size projects, I have had positive encounters. Then again I know my stuff and do some work with one of the company's whose bikes they sell.

It if for home use - after sales wont be an issue - if you buy a bike, they will generally deliver it down to you without any added cost and they might, depending on the bike, give you a run over of maintenance. Although, for home use, maintnance won't really be an issue on any real decent commercial indoor cycling bike.

After that, they are nice guys and you can generally give them a buzz whenever.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭slim223

Thanks.It's a dual adjustable pully machine I'm after. They are going to organise delivery but I have to assemble it myself. They would assemble it for me, but it would cost quite a bit as they would have to send 2 guys to kerry for that. It has a lot of parts but I'm hoping I'll manage to do it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Ah ok, get ya.

I have only ever dealt with them for bikes and commercial projects. I am not good with instructions - best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭slim223

I should be ok (hopefully). I'm in the furniture trade so am used of putting stuff together. If there is anyone here with experience in assembling this kind of stuff I'd appreciate any advice.

Advertisement