Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

loftus hall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 karenp

I was passing by there today the plac on the wall has been took down for some strange reason.
    The gardens have all been done too theres no more grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sounds like its gonna be developed ... must put the feelers out.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

6th wrote:
    Sounds like its gonna be developed ... must put the feelers out.

Indeed!! It would be sweet if we could get a group down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bloodcanticle

me & my friends went in there last week to make a video, we took lotsa great pictures, when i do up my website i'll put up a link if anyone wants to see them? the videos will be on youtube once we've edited them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

me & my friends went in there last week to make a video, we took lotsa great pictures, when i do up my website i'll put up a link if anyone wants to see them? the videos will be on youtube once we've edited them!

I actually heard about that, any chance we could get a look at the vids/pics?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Daknight

the story reminds me a lot of the hellfire club up the top of the dublin mountains,apparently it was a pub years ago where two men had a card game with the devil and somehow it ended with him burning down the club(cant remember all the story) anyway,people go up there all the time saying its haunted by a nun for some reason,(someone really needs to correct me on the stories and goings on,everything about it confuses me). Turns out two idiots burnt the pub down while they were drunk to see what hell felt like,still supposed to be haunted though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

I was there at half one this morning.(I looked it up in the search engine and found this)

Anyway we went into the property and got into the original Loftus Hall with the holes and stains and all which was freaky.There was a sign in there that said welcome visitors even though it was the derelict part.We walked around the back of the property and took a look.Then we went up to the building and up to the front door and I swear there was someone in the bush.We pegged it out through the farm and back to the cars.
    We're going back tomorrow but yeah myself and a friend are sure we saw something coming up off the roof as we were approaching the place but it was way too big to be a bird.

FREAKY CRAP!

Are you going to take a camera tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭strangepaddy

Man if you think it looks cool form the outside you should see it inside. its absolutley fckn amazin, marble fireplaces in every room, even the bathrooms, coupled with a ducted heating system, the central grand italian marble staircase is breathtaking, the sculptures and paintings collected oer centuries, and it used to be a guesthouse for a while so it has a huge bar and resturaunt area, Actulay about ten to fifteen years ago one of the Bikerclubs in the area had their anual bash there, twas feckin brilliant, then theres the card room where the Quarefella himself is supposed to have shot through the ceiling after being caught out by some priestybloke, there's a stain in exactly the same spot on the ceiling in the room above and one appears in the floor under it, actualy if your lookin at the building from the front you may be able to see the section of tiles that 'they keep havin to replace' its about 5M in from the lefthandside and up about 2M (guestimate but its around there)

the gardens had gotten into a fair state of disrepair the last time I was there but care was still being take for the interior, God knows what its like now tho!

there are quite a few ghoststories about the place, when I get home tonight I'll have a spliff focus the aul head and try to get some of them down.

ah u do realise thats not the first loftus hall u see today! the old loftus was knocked down years and years ago and he present on built on the ground. so i find it hard to believe that the stains in the roof exists from where "the devil was suppose to of went through" in the present building

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Passed the place by yesterday, and its in the saddest state Ive ever seen it. The entire ground floor is boarded up, the grounds are overgrown, it looks pretty derelict. Sad to see it fall into such a poor state. Looks like it might be let fall down altogether., nobody seems to be doing anything with it. Pity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Tempelton

Okay, allow me to clear some things up about the Hall.

First off, there is indeed someone living there. Furthermore the hall is actually listed, under a Mrs Devereux, in the phonebook (at least up to a few years back when I was researching the place). The phone does ring, but nobody answers...

Secondly, there is definitely electricity in the main building. I have been down there and I have seen lights on (in the daytime, suggesting they were automatic perhaps).

Finally, the urban legend of the devil playing cards was, according the accounts written in the 19th century, a cover story actually invented by the Tottenham family themselves. Apparently young Ann, a lonely sort you see, became so smitten with a young man who took up a brief residence in the original hall, that she descended into some sort of unseemly madness once the young man departed. The family apparently saw fit to then present a cover story - however silly it sounds - to draw attention away from the unfortunate Ann's lustful loopiness!

Or so the story goes.

The point most people seem to miss is that the devil and the card game story is NOT the haunting that is associated with the place (as the silly RTE docudrama suggested) but rather the real story was the haunting of the hall by Ann Tottenham herself.

As to the validity of the stories, well, who can say. But there is some interesting accounts written of the alleged haunting that do detail with some intelligence a catalogue of apparent eye witness testimony to strange goings on in the hall.

Yes, it has now been re-built. And few stories, if any, seem to have emerged from the new building. I have yet to track down any interesting sources on this front, but they may be out there.

I heard a few years back that the hall was going to be developed for tourist purposes but that has now fallen by the wayside I fear (perhaps something to do with the fact that the grisly child-rapist, Father Fortune, had attacked some of his victims in the hall in the 1980's in a sleepover).

One thing is for sure, if you visit Hook Head and enquire in the lighthouse info point about the hall, you will immediately be given a frostier reception than if you were to suggest you have a bomb strapped around you waist!

The locals, for reasons perhaps best know to themselves, do not like to talk about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lesbehan

The original building on the site was constructed by the Redmond family in 1350... The Loftus family obtained the property in (wait for it) 1666 :eek:
    However the version of the building that stands today was built between 1880& 1881.

The Ghost Story

Charles Tottenham and his family came to live in the mansion in the middle of the 18th century. According to Rick Whelan's film version of the story, the date was July 1762.

The story of the house is that one cold, rainy night the family of the house were sitting in the parlour playing card games. During the game they heard a knock on the front door. A man on horseback was at the door and asked them if he could stay the night in their house because of the bad weather outside. He was invited in to play cards with the family and preceded to do so. It is said that during the game, one of the daughters of the family (who was about 18 at the time) dropped a card under the table. As she bent down to pick it up she saw the man's feet, which apparently resembled hooves.

It is said that the girl screamed and the man went up through the roof in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a large hole. A rumour states that the hole could never be properly repaired, and even to this day, there is still a certain part of the ceiling which is slightly different then the rest. The family called on Father Thomas Broaders (a Catholic priest) to exorcise the house. Fr. Broaders later became parish priest of the surrounding area.

Father Broaders' gravestone exists today and on it is written, "Here lies the body of Thomas Broaders, who did good and prayed for all, and who banished the devil from Loftus Hall".

Its arguably one of the most eerie places I have ever visited (which include Auchwitz and the Wallachia & Transylvanian regions of Romania (where Vlad III aka Dracula had reigned in the 15th Cnt).

The last time I was in the area, my father & I decided we would take a nosey around the building as it has always fascinated us... we walked up along the adjacent field and climbed over a small wall that led to the courtyard to the front of the mansion. The windows all had timber shutters on the inside but several had slight openings in them. Around the back there is a dilapidated caravan (possibly there for the past decade or two), but one of the most striking things about it was the view over the beach and the channel between hook and Dunmore. (****ing picturesque )

we heard viscous barking from dogs we could swear were within close distance... this barking grew louder and fearing we were about to be attacked we decided to run, at this point it seemed like the barking was just feet away but yet there was no sight of any dogs... quite freaked out we made it back to the road where we had the car parked, we were then approached by a middle aged lady in a car who claimed to be the owner of the property and threatened to call the guards, accusing us of smashing windows :D and damaging the place, my father (54) then apologised for trespassing saying we had no knowledge of anyone living there... to which she replied "well that’s the sad part about it, there is" :eek:

About a year later my cousin was telling me that him and sum m8's had went down there 1 evening.... without mentioning my experience of the place he went on to speak of the abandoned caravan and "some dogs were running at us but couldn’t see them".... that fact alone freaks me out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

A few of us went up there last year , absolutely **** meself it was about 11 at night and we parked down the road because we knew we were tresspassing so we went in through fields and over a hedge and up next to it . It was the most eery experience i have felt in my life anyhow we were only there about 10 mins when the gates on the front swung open and a car approached at speed up the drive , We fckin legged it lol .. I was absolutely ****tin it now felt like a 10 year old again.. This place has a light on but has a caretaker watching it accross the road . I am 100% sure there is nobody inside as why would they chain the fckin gate lol... Is she a prisoner .. This man warned us anyhow that he would call the gardai if we did not leave .. At this stage im thinkin thats great we have got at least 40 mins b4 they arrive down that far Lol .. Anyhow i understood we were tresspassin and did not argue and just left

But for anyone who wants to get an adreniline buzz go down in pitch dark and have a look around it will frighten the **** out of u no matter how hard u think u are .. An amazing structure which would be ideal for murder mystery weekends or Haunted Weekends away .. Its a pity it is not open for viewing anymore as it is an amazingly interesting buliding

U can see it clearly from Dunmore in Co Waterford , I always point it out no matter who i am with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lesbehan

Has anyone ever seen dogs around the back of loftus hall or even hear barking from them????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

lesbehan wrote:
    Has anyone ever seen dogs around the back of loftus hall or even hear barking from them????

That could have been my missus and her mate to be honest ...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 maisymarshall

Tempelton wrote:
    Okay, allow me to clear some things up about the Hall.

First off, there is indeed someone living there. Furthermore the hall is actually listed, under a Mrs Devereux, in the phonebook (at least up to a few years back when I was researching the place). The phone does ring, but nobody answers...

Secondly, there is definitely electricity in the main building. I have been down there and I have seen lights on (in the daytime, suggesting they were automatic perhaps).

Finally, the urban legend of the devil playing cards was, according the accounts written in the 19th century, a cover story actually invented by the Tottenham family themselves. Apparently young Ann, a lonely sort you see, became so smitten with a young man who took up a brief residence in the original hall, that she descended into some sort of unseemly madness once the young man departed. The family apparently saw fit to then present a cover story - however silly it sounds - to draw attention away from the unfortunate Ann's lustful loopiness!

Or so the story goes.

The point most people seem to miss is that the devil and the card game story is NOT the haunting that is associated with the place (as the silly RTE docudrama suggested) but rather the real story was the haunting of the hall by Ann Tottenham herself.

As to the validity of the stories, well, who can say. But there is some interesting accounts written of the alleged haunting that do detail with some intelligence a catalogue of apparent eye witness testimony to strange goings on in the hall.

Yes, it has now been re-built. And few stories, if any, seem to have emerged from the new building. I have yet to track down any interesting sources on this front, but they may be out there.

I heard a few years back that the hall was going to be developed for tourist purposes but that has now fallen by the wayside I fear (perhaps something to do with the fact that the grisly child-rapist, Father Fortune, had attacked some of his victims in the hall in the 1980's in a sleepover).

One thing is for sure, if you visit Hook Head and enquire in the lighthouse info point about the hall, you will immediately be given a frostier reception than if you were to suggest you have a bomb strapped around you waist!

The locals, for reasons perhaps best know to themselves, do not like to talk about it...
    Guess what? My name is Linda Devereux. I'm related by marriage to the late Michael Devereux who was my late father in law's brother Thomas Devereux. My husbands father. Any info wold be appreciated I have never been to Loftus Hall but my husband has many years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Isn't the story that the daughter was pregnant, out of wedlock, they killed her, told the father she had ledt and disposed of the body in a secret room. and she haunts the house, crying and moaning etc to this day, scereams etc are meant to be heard?

and I have heard other people mention the dogs at loftus hall. think they are connected to aNN.

The devil bit is bs.

The old lady living there is tormented by the ghost of Ann. THink they found the skeletons of mother and child, and buried them, but the house would still have a lot of residual negative energy.

Last I heard the old lady is scared to death, but can't leave. effectively a prisoner as the haunting follows her and drives away anyone who gets close to her

Isn't the story that the daughter was pregnant, out of wedlock, they killed her, told the father she had ledt and disposed of the body in a secret room. and she haunts the house, crying and moaning etc to this day, scereams etc are meant to be heard?

and I have heard other people mention the dogs at loftus hall. think they are connected to aNN.

The devil bit is bs.

The old lady living there is tormented by the ghost of Ann. THink they found the skeletons of mother and child, and buried them, but the house would still have a lot of residual negative energy.

Last I heard the old lady is scared to death, but can't leave. effectively a prisoner as the haunting follows her and drives away anyone who gets close to her

This is just silly. You're mixing common horror narratives, such as The Others and Haunted, with pure fantasy. Where is your evidence for saying any of that?

I have been there twice and saw or heard no dog. There is a very real human being living there (at least there was then). Plus, keep in mind, the hall that stands now is not the same building that the alleged haunting occured in. Urban myths are fun, but they need to be at least somewhat realistic.

Guess what? My name is Linda Devereux. I'm related by marriage to the late Michael Devereux who was my late father in law's brother Thomas Devereux. My husbands father. Any info wold be appreciated I have never been to Loftus Hall but my husband has many years ago.

Well, I can't really offer you any recent info I'm afraid. I am not even sure whether or not Michael's widow is still alive - although, if she is, she must feel quite vunreable if she is still living at the rather isolated hall.

For the record, all the stories above - about disembodied dogs and what not - are, of course, quite silly. I wil admit to trespassing there some years ago - not realising until closer inspection - that the place was obviously occupied. There were electric lights on in the front porch/reception area during the day - which suggested that perhaps someone was away at the time (or maybe was not concerned about day-to-day upkeep of the property).

Having since driven past there several times, but declined to intrude on private property, I will say that I have seen many gaggles of teenagers hanging around the entrance (which is near several more modern homes). No doubt, if Mrs Devereux is still living there, she must find this sort of attention rather unwelcoming.

Finally - expanding on what I wrote above - there is a priest, Sean Fortune, who was charged in a very high profile case here in Ireland (sorry, I don't know if you are in Ireland too) with abusing many kids. Without getting into detail, let me just sum it up by saying - the man was one of the most vile and disgusting abusers ever to have been caught. Anyway, Fortune went on to commit suicide when he was found out. An Irish Times journalist, Alison O'Connor, wrote a book about his crimes - called "Message from Heaven" - in which she alleged that Fortune, who was posted to the local parish of Fethard, used to take groups of kids to stay in the hall. This was very much in the days before Michael bought the hall - namely, it was when it was being run by a group of Catholic nuns. The book goes on to speak about a room referred to as "the Devil's Room", which is where Fortune committed his attacks.

If ever the devil did visit the hall, I would say it was in the form of Sean Fortune (not some hoof-footed urban legend).

Anyway, apart from that, there is one very good book I must try to dig out that deals pretty extensively with the Loftus Hall haunting story. It was written at the end of the 19th century and so is steeped in characteristic Victorian zeal for the paranormal and, as such, treats the story with far more seriousness than it currently receives. In the process the author manages to extract some interesting eyewitness accounts of alleged hauntings of the original "tapestry room" (again, remembering that this was in the original building - long since reconstructed).

Watch this space...

A few of us went up there last year , absolutely **** meself it was about 11 at night and we parked down the road because we knew we were tresspassing so we went in through fields and over a hedge and up next to it . It was the most eery experience i have felt in my life anyhow we were only there about 10 mins when the gates on the front swung open and a car approached at speed up the drive , We fckin legged it lol .. I was absolutely ****tin it now felt like a 10 year old again.. This place has a light on but has a caretaker watching it accross the road . I am 100% sure there is nobody inside as why would they chain the fckin gate lol... Is she a prisoner .. This man warned us anyhow that he would call the gardai if we did not leave .. At this stage im thinkin thats great we have got at least 40 mins b4 they arrive down that far Lol .. Anyhow i understood we were tresspassin and did not argue and just left

But for anyone who wants to get an adreniline buzz go down in pitch dark and have a look around it will frighten the **** out of u no matter how hard u think u are .. An amazing structure which would be ideal for murder mystery weekends or Haunted Weekends away .. Its a pity it is not open for viewing anymore as it is an amazingly interesting buliding

U can see it clearly from Dunmore in Co Waterford , I always point it out no matter who i am with

That is a very good point you make - it's unlikely that the gates would be chained if someone were living in the hall. I recall seeing a caravan out back of the hall though a few years before. I wonder if this is occupied also.

How did the caretake spot you in the dark? How close did you get to the house? Where in the hall was the light located - or were there multiple lights? And did you hear a dog (as mentioned by others)? Cheers!

• Advertisement

lesbehan wrote: »
    The original building on the site was constructed by the Redmond family in 1350... The Loftus family obtained the property in (wait for it) 1666 :eek:
    However the version of the building that stands today was built between 1880& 1881.

The Ghost Story

Charles Tottenham and his family came to live in the mansion in the middle of the 18th century. According to Rick Whelan's film version of the story, the date was July 1762.

The story of the house is that one cold, rainy night the family of the house were sitting in the parlour playing card games. During the game they heard a knock on the front door. A man on horseback was at the door and asked them if he could stay the night in their house because of the bad weather outside. He was invited in to play cards with the family and preceded to do so. It is said that during the game, one of the daughters of the family (who was about 18 at the time) dropped a card under the table. As she bent down to pick it up she saw the man's feet, which apparently resembled hooves.

It is said that the girl screamed and the man went up through the roof in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a large hole. A rumour states that the hole could never be properly repaired, and even to this day, there is still a certain part of the ceiling which is slightly different then the rest. The family called on Father Thomas Broaders (a Catholic priest) to exorcise the house. Fr. Broaders later became parish priest of the surrounding area.

Father Broaders' gravestone exists today and on it is written, "Here lies the body of Thomas Broaders, who did good and prayed for all, and who banished the devil from Loftus Hall".

Its arguably one of the most eerie places I have ever visited (which include Auchwitz and the Wallachia & Transylvanian regions of Romania (where Vlad III aka Dracula had reigned in the 15th Cnt).

The last time I was in the area, my father & I decided we would take a nosey around the building as it has always fascinated us... we walked up along the adjacent field and climbed over a small wall that led to the courtyard to the front of the mansion. The windows all had timber shutters on the inside but several had slight openings in them. Around the back there is a dilapidated caravan (possibly there for the past decade or two), but one of the most striking things about it was the view over the beach and the channel between hook and Dunmore. (****ing picturesque )

we heard viscous barking from dogs we could swear were within close distance... this barking grew louder and fearing we were about to be attacked we decided to run, at this point it seemed like the barking was just feet away but yet there was no sight of any dogs... quite freaked out we made it back to the road where we had the car parked, we were then approached by a middle aged lady in a car who claimed to be the owner of the property and threatened to call the guards, accusing us of smashing windows :D and damaging the place, my father (54) then apologised for trespassing saying we had no knowledge of anyone living there... to which she replied "well that’s the sad part about it, there is" :eek:

About a year later my cousin was telling me that him and sum m8's had went down there 1 evening.... without mentioning my experience of the place he went on to speak of the abandoned caravan and "some dogs were running at us but couldn’t see them".... that fact alone freaks me out

This is not the real ghost story. This is the generic urban legend that has grown up around the hall. One point of fact: the hall as it stood in the days of Anne Tottenham has long since been 100% demolished and then rebuilt. So obviously there is no original roof to be repaired!

There is an interesting story however attached to it - or rather, there is a rather conventional ghost story (in which Anne Tottenham's ghost was said to have haunted the Tapestry Room for decades) backed up by some compelling eyewitness testimony in the 19th century.

Go digging and you shall find...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

That house gives me the sh!ts, my father called there a few times on buisness, he works all around the southeast. He says there is an old woman living there.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

i was there last week (outside) she stays for about 2 weeks every year but has not come over for 2 years, she is in a nursing home in the UK and has refused to sell the place to hotel people etc. it has been in her family for so long, she has stated that she has papers indicating that she owns the cliffs behind the house too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

My imaginary friend was there last September.. He said it was an absolutely amazing building, every window boarded up - but you can see in the keyhole of one door - incredible, all the original furniture is inside. You can get into the ugly modern extension out to the side if you're arsed, but there's nothing of interest in there.
    There's no way there's been somebody living there recently though. Keep in mind that somebody is watching the place the whole time, and chances are you'll find yourself pegging it across a field.
    Just like my imaginary friend had to.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

cianclarke wrote: »
    My imaginary friend was there last September.. He said it was an absolutely amazing building, every window boarded up - but you can see in the keyhole of one door - incredible, all the original furniture is inside. You can get into the ugly modern extension out to the side if you're arsed, but there's nothing of interest in there.
    There's no way there's been somebody living there recently though. Keep in mind that somebody is watching the place the whole time, and chances are you'll find yourself pegging it across a field.
    Just like my imaginary friend had to.
    Ive noticed the locals down there are very protective of the place, mainly because of imaginary friends and nosey parkers doing a bit of poking about ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

Mmm. From what i remember from the RTE drama, the hall is supposedly haunted by Anne Tottenham. There are two different versions of events. The handsome stranger (or the devil) and Anne fell in love and had an affair. One versions says that annes father challenged the stranger to a duel and anne witnessed her father killing her lover and went insane. The other version is that the stranger got Anne pregnant and did a runner. Anne had the baby but her family took the child off her following her birth and killed it causing her to go mad. The latter version of events is supported by the finding of a newborns remains in one of the walls during renovations to the house. The upshot of both is that Anne shamed her family so much that they locked her away in a small room. The room was so small that she could not stand up and was permanantly crouched in a corner causing her knee joints to become permanantly locked. When she died no one was sure wheather she was interred in the family vault or put in a separate unmarked grave. Sometime in the 19th centuary, vandals damaged the Tottenham family vault. During repairs, workemen reported seeing a strange coffin in the vault, one in which the top/the lid sloped up much like the roof of a house. This was thought to be Annes coffin, as (sorry to be gross) after years of being in the one position, her legs cou;d not be straightened.

A friend i know and her boyfriend went up there an a dare. They couldnt get in to the grounds as the gates were shut. Apparantly the whole place had a very nasty vibe. Just as they were about to leave, my friend turned back for one last look at the place. She said in one of the upstairs windows she saw the figure of a woman in period costume from the 18th centuary. Her head was at a really awkward angle like her neck was broken and her forearms were swinging limply like a marionette. It was just for a split second, but she found the image really disturbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

So far as i know, at least what i was told by people, was that one of my family was involved in an affair in Loftus Hall, i was told that it was the same person that is the center of the story with the woman but i doubt that. My family name is Laffan and i do know that we had built a tower near Loftus Hall. But i would presume that it was a separate incident and not the affair that is one of the main points of some of the stories as has been claimed to me. If anyone can verify or disprove what i was told, i'd like to hear either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

There was a long enough video on youtube of a bunch of lads who I know but wasn't with them(even though I would have liked to be lol I think everyone would) who got in there and in one of the rooms there was alot of light bulbs on a bed..

Making me think that no one lives there but theres just alot of lightbulbs to change every so often to make it look occupied..

oh found pictures

heres a picture of a kitchen id say

381451684a3884803716b402436952l.jpg

a bedroom?

381451684a3884812394b381457281l.jpg

the roof

381451684a3884819684b889948421l.jpg

lightbulbs picture..

381451684a3884812569b860969836l.jpg

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Cool, I had that same yellow phone at home years ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'd love to visit this place sometime, pics were great.
    The Devil story is a lot similar to one told about a place near to me , Castletown house. I wonder does it get told about a lot of places?

Advertisement