Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 36..Match Day thread.....

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

del fuego wrote: »
    Tuesday's bonus points are up ...at last!

Liverpool 0 - 1 Fulham

Schwarzer (2)
    Kelly
    Hangeland (3)
    Duff
    Dempsey
    Dembele

:pac:. Ah. That's why it took them so long. :pac:. More than half the Fulham team got Bonii. :pac:. Legendary. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Gah! 98 points. so close to my first ton.

99 for me! looks like we wont be hitting the big one zero zero this season :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,723 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Ha ha classic, loads of bonuses - 105 now for the week

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

bonus brought me to a round 130 for the week. can't complain with that, has me firmly in the paying places in my money league.

was 2 points off catching the highest score in a single week in our league, then spotted this morning someone else had beaten the score anyway with 140, so wasn't going to get it anyway.

now to hold the spot for the next two weeks hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

The leagues still havent updated, and I cant seem to figure out if I wont the money this month or not. HURRY ON!!!!
    I'm about 75 points clear at the top of my main league, hoping that should be enough to clinch it for me.

• Advertisement

thunderdog wrote: »
    99 for me! looks like we wont be hitting the big one zero zero this season :rolleyes:
    Bogdan just got awarded 1 more point for 3 saves which brings the total to 100

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Ahah ye lucky b*st*rd :P. Bogdan got some more saves added getting him the extra point you needed to reach triple figure :D :pac:.

- edit -
    Well that was some telepathy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Crazy amount of BP's for the Liverpool/Fulham match!

94 points, gah!!

Wish I played Kompany!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

del fuego wrote: »
    Tuesday's bonus points are up ...at last!

Liverpool 0 - 1 Fulham

Schwarzer (2)
    Kelly
    Hangeland (3)
    Duff
    Dempsey
    Dembele

Stoke City 1 - 1 Everton
    Huth
    Osman (3)
    Pienaar (2)

Bonus points for Pienaar and Kelly. Fantastic. Deserved for Pienaar because he was involved alot in the game but I'm surprised by Kelly's.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dempsey wrote: »
    Crazy amount of BP's for the Liverpool/Fulham match!

94 points, gah!!

Wish I played Kompany!

Likewise dude. Stupidly got in Maxi and that ended up costing 16 points

I just want it to be over now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Anyone know when the scores update to reflect points minused from transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Anyone know when the scores update to reflect points minused from transfers?

Happens after the first scoring of the gameweek so all negative points have already been deducted!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Happens after the first scoring of the gameweek so all negative points have already been deducted!

Hasnt happened this week (GW total) or do you mean the overall score?

manual_man wrote: »

I just want it to be over now :(

even though i'm battling for money in my league, and had a good week, i'm the same. had enough of it now for a while. might not do it next season...

Dempsey wrote: »
    Hasnt happened this week (GW total) or do you mean the overall score?

yeah it has, happened guys in my league anyway, one of them meade a transfer for -4, got 105 points for the week but his total has only gone up by 101

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

BOOM! Finished the week on 139. Clinched the highest gameweek score of the season so unless something mental happens in the last 2 gameweeks, that'll be another €50, yay!

Think that's my highest score ever. I got 132 the week Rooney (c) got 64 a few seasons ago (and somehow went down in all my leagues :rolleyes:). Jumped from 91st in the boards league to 39th after hovering around the 300th mark most of the season.

For all my smugness after the weekends games, turns out Jelavic was the wrong captain choice this week with VdV, Cisse, Peinaar, Ade, Torres, Suarez, Mata, Walker all outscoring him. Even Moses, Jarvis and K Davis outscored him!

Got through to the semi finals of my paid cup competition so guaranteed €25 for that (€50 for second place, €100 for the overall winner). Fixtures aren't out for the semis yet but two of my potential opponents have Rooney (without RVP) and one has RVP (with no Rooney). Not going to bother with Rooney this week and keep my free transfer for next week where I'll be getting in Moses and Aguero.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Bonus are out for Tuesday. Dempsey got 1 and Pienear got 2. Not sure of rest at moment.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Bonus are out for Tuesday. Dempsey got 1 and Pienear got 2. Not sure of rest at moment.

These came out yesterday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

These came out yesterday

Ah thanks, just say my score had gone up by 3!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement