Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless printing?

• 25-03-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

evenin' all, just hoping someone might know the answer to this, since my printer's manual is god knows where :[

so i've a canon pixma mp600, it apparantly does wireless printing? if i could work out how to get it set up it'd save all kinds of messing about whenever i wanna print stuff. IF i could work it out. have i to go out and buy some kind of bluetooth-y thing? or download something? i looked for the 'make wireless fun happen now' button to no avail, and i dont know where to begin looking for the manual. so shot in the dark, maybe someone out there has the exact printer as me and is printing wirelessly to their hearts content right now. maybe you'd wanna share in the knowledge, eh?

thankee!
    x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Manual and drivers etc from here. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 skittle_fingers

\o/

that's all kinds of helpful, thank you ,sir!

may good things and tasty treats come your way :D

x

Advertisement