Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resi Film

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I liked it, good, mindless, fun film, there's not a lot more that can be said for it, music could have been better, it worked in a few places but overall not great. I loved the bit with the lasers :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I have to say I thought it was a good film and the refrence to Nemsis at the end was a good idea, The ending was pretty good to with the city and the hospital scene

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Any big spiders in it?

A simple "yes" or "no" will do fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

i loved the bit with the red dress. like, totally cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I enjoyed it alot. Some minor quips though... the 'licker' looked kinda naff, the female commando who was trying to be the hard ass was the worst actress i have ever seen in my life. But other than that it's well worth a watch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

you should see rodriguexz in the fast and the furious. out acted by cars.

i liked the red dress, btw.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Originally posted by sceptre
    Any big spiders in it?

A simple "yes" or "no" will do fine

No

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

Seen the film and I loved it , was sitting on the edge of my seat from the word go. There was a few stages where I was hiding under my jumper :o

Advertisement