Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Stand: Dead Zone [Zomb MMORPG]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

looks good Ropedrink .... How is it working against raiders? Is there any layout that will repel raiders? Or is it a case of just trying to keep losses to a min?

I notice that a lot of folk have their storage & beds inside the orig compound and everything else outside .... can water / food collectors be raided?

I have reached the heady heights of level 18 :-)

I am having trouble with a raider called Mo Zaid .... so if you know him, pls ask him to knock off raiding Cuban George ;-) .... ta

lastly .... has the new bounty system effected you? It seems to have reduced the number of raids (done to me anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

kinda gave up on it already. got a tad boring.

most common layout i've seen is all mechanics/beds etc inside, food/water collectors outside.
    then on one side of the compound is all the defenses around the storage units.

means you really only have to defend from 2 sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

i am not getting as much out of it now as i did earlier. I think the fact that I dont pay for fuel / books / cars etc is starting to show. Anyone who uses their credit card to buy fuel is at a huge advantage ..... it can take me a few days to get 20 nails!!

But I have come this far, I think I will keep tipping along ....

The grenades have made a difference .... the hats have not :-)

Advertisement