Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Please Read** Match Tickets

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

tierney2 wrote: »
    Any luck Justin?

Just checked with Marketing Dept and unfortunately there are none left over.
    Apologies for tardy reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Tickets for the tour tests in New Zealand are now available to Irish Rugby Supporters Club and Patrons Club members.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

JustinDee wrote: »
    Tickets for the tour tests in New Zealand are now available to Irish Rugby Supporters Club and Patrons Club members.

Cheers Justin, just picked some up for all three games, rumors that tours could be in operation for the Christchurch and Hamilton games do delighted to have them in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭SkinnyDoll

Hi, I have two tickets for the Munster V leinster match in Thomond on Saturday in the west stand but want to swap them for terrace tickets... wondered where to post? Doll

• Registered Users Posts: 23,531 ✭✭✭✭phog

SkinnyDoll wrote: »
    Hi, I have two tickets for the Munster V leinster match in Thomond on Saturday in the west stand but want to swap them for terrace tickets... wondered where to post? Doll

There's a ticket thread over on Munsterfans.com, you could try there as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,597 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Hi,

Came across someone on twitter looking to swap tickets for Sunday's game.

Their twitter account and message is the following..

"@dabarbarian: fatherinlaw in late stage of cancer has 2 #Munster tkts but are too high in stand needs to swap"

Can anyone help them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,597 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Just read on Twitter that they got sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lads would ya get tickets at the RDS today and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,185 ✭✭✭kensutz

Sold out afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Just wondering where you would buy tickets for Ireland's away 6 nations matches? Going to be living in the north of England so hoping to jump across the border to see Scotland v Ireland in Feb 2013 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭OldRio

Mike.....We went to the last Scotland v Ireland Rugby match in Edinburgh and got our tickets through the Scottish Rugby Site. Just keep checking later in the year.

http://www.scottishrugby.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Thanks OldRio. Will keep an eye on the Scottish Rugby Site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

FYI for anybody interested 6 Nations tickets for Scotland go on sale next week http://www.scottishrugby.org/content/view/3022/2/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Just got tickets for Scotland V Ireland on the link above, seems to be tons of availability if people are looking. :D

pc7 wrote: »
    Just got tickets for Scotland V Ireland on the link above, seems to be tons of availability if people are looking. :D

I got some as well, although I imagine the cheapest tickets will be gone soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

Site is gone down - will try again later. I got mine for the last few trips to Edinburgh through this site so shouldn't be a problem.

DUBACC wrote: »
    Site is gone down - will try again later. I got mine for the last few trips to Edinburgh through this site so shouldn't be a problem.

Use this link instead https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

Cheers for that - just got my tickets. See you all in Edinburgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

flights, tickets and hotel all booked for edinburgh. never been before so cant wait. Is it as good as cardiff?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,742 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

PaddyCar wrote: »
    flights, tickets and hotel all booked for edinburgh. never been before so cant wait. Is it as good as cardiff?

Personally I never really liked Cardiff. It's a bit of a hole I think. Edinburgh I love though. It's been a while since I did an international there but I've never had a bad night in Edinburgh, be it a rugby weeked or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,531 ✭✭✭✭phog

Has anyone got their tickets for Ireland v Argentina yet?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

phog wrote: »

No don't have Sth Africa ones yet, but at time of booking said 3 weeks beforehand so should be soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

phog wrote: »

My tickets arrived on Wednesday for both games.

Mine arrived yesterday, did you get yours Phog?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I know this is probably stupidly early, but regarding Lions tickets for next year. I'm guessing they'd be near impossible to get? And when would they go on sale? I'll be in Oz from Feb, and would love to see a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Kiith wrote: »
    I know this is probably stupidly early, but regarding Lions tickets for next year. I'm guessing they'd be near impossible to get? And when would they go on sale? I'll be in Oz from Feb, and would love to see a few games.

your best bet is likely at the OZ end, not sure if they will have a general sale.

perhaps look up a rugby club when you get over there

tickets over here are usually thorugh package tours etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Do you need a UK address to buy off this site?

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

vienne86 wrote: »
    Do you need a UK address to buy off this site?

No. Irish address worked for me. Have to collect tickets on match day using same credit card as used for booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

No. Irish address worked for me. Have to collect tickets on match day using same credit card as used for booking.
    I actually booked ticktes this morning. I followed up about delivery options to overseas addresses, as per the confirmation email, and got an email from SRU to say they will get back to me several weeks before the match to arrange delivery - for which I will have to pay. Why the hell Ticketmaster can't do this, I don't know - they are a right pain....unlike SRU, who were prompt and pleasant.

• Advertisement

When are you heading over? If you are arriving Friday you can collect them between 9-5 rather than match day. I was onto the ticket office as wasn't keen on doing it match day.

Advertisement