Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Kovu did it again. He brought home a beautiful, possibly very pregnant black & white puss which has just become apparent as she was literally skin and bone when she arrived a month ago and her tum is now rather rotund... :pac:
    She has a new home to go to next week (fingers crossed) and they will be bringing her to the vet for all vaccs etc so they'll know then for sure.

She's named Crank as she really, really doesn't like other cats. But is really affectionate with people. So Crank now lives at our front door , Smudge at the back door, Kovu in my room at the very nouth of the house and Squeak in the room at the very south. While my father currently resides somewhere just below hitting the roof:D

QX1T7ZSl.jpg
    d2y1hKUl.jpg

and the leggy perpetrator who makes all these friends
    9uduE4ql.jpg

• Ozzie holds his dental sticks like a hot chicken roll when he eats them. Such a strange dog. He thinks he's people

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Mr. Nice

PICT_20141123_145120.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

She sleeps in the strangest ways!

10z4bb8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Oh nothing, just Twitch eating a "hamster wafflein" that I picked up while shopping for bits for my Secret Santa! Well I couldn't come home with nothing for the poor lad, now could I???? ;)

329908.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Awwwwwww, It's the little hands that get me everytime:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Trying to study but a certain greyhound keeps coming over for cuddles.

Jodie.jpg

Go away Jodie!! I'll get nothing done at this rate :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

Trying to study but a certain greyhound keeps coming over for cuddles.

How could you resist those beggy eyes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

With great difficulty :D

Thankfully she decided she'd had enough and is curled up beside me on her bed, fast asleep.

I wish all those people who are scared of greyhounds or don't think of them as pets could meet her, she would change their minds very very quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Ah stop, I'd get nothing done with a face like that looking at me. Too cute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Ozzie holds his dental sticks like a hot chicken roll when he eats them. Such a strange dog. He thinks he's people

That's gas! I can't get my lab to eat his dental sticks slowly enough for them to actually touch his teeth!

• Yes I'm aware its 4:35am and yes I'm aware you're drunk but............OH MY GOD POPCORN!!!

• Well ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Hooked

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

moar pics of beach-Benno :D

330098.jpg
    330099.jpg
    330100.jpg
    330101.jpg
    330102.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

hehe I was playing with the slow-mo mode of my new phone earlier and got a funny one of Lucy's dumbo-ears flapping and her having a shake. And yes....she's had a roll! :rolleyes: :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

peasant wrote: »
    moar pics of beach-Benno :D

Lol, love the 3rd photo of him rolling in the sand... How kind of him to make sure he carried as much of the beach as he possibly could home, to be deposited on your floors :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

DBB wrote: »
    Lol, love the 3rd photo of him rolling in the sand... How kind of him to make sure he carried as much of the beach as he possibly could home, to be deposited on your floors :D

Actually ...his real name is Bertie the Teflon dog :D

Nothing sticks to him ...three shakes and it's all gone. A sopping wet roll in the sand actually makes him cleaner than he was before.

Seriously.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

peasant wrote: »
    Actually ...his real name is Bertie the Teflon dog :D

Nothing sticks to him ...three shakes and it's all gone. A sopping wet roll in the sand actually makes him cleaner than he was before.

Seriously.

*jealous grumbling whilst sweeping floors for fifth time today*
    :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

This is Boris.Hes a wild cat and a bit of a celebrity where we live in Cork city.Hes a beautifull big cat with a fuzzy coat and really good temperment but hes a free spirit and won't settle down.

1506965_574750439321891_7252424610660776847_n.jpg?oh=eec4956daab14e8f09ee30e040856d3d&oe=551EE146

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

darkdubh wrote: »
    hes a free spirit and won't settle down.

He's the cat version of this fella. :)

• Ballyheigue over the summer. My brother invested in a mobile home a stones throw from the beach in the summer of 2013. The family were wondering if it was a wise investment. These pics alone prove that it was. Love that place. Yes, Ozzie looks demented when he's happy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Here is my oldest cat, Felix. He is a 6 year old ginger tabby. Strong and independent, but very affectionate too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

A few photos of Skye, Freya and Persia on the sofa that I never get to sit on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Brodi today, being good

DSCN1478_zps6174fa5f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

image1_zpse2ba8da6.jpg?t=1417690609

Our new puppy Penny :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Heres Boris the stray cat again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Took my two bookends up on the mountain this afternoon,
    trying to hunt down Otter spraint so I can put out my trail cam....

6xTY8x_thumb.jpg

They loved the sunshine.....

TT

4YRRKz_thumb.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Aunties dog, named Max, pic quality is probably all over the place though.

enZwSUn.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Quick she blew the whistle!!! (practicing our recall in the dunes this morning!)

330815.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement