Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love tefl legit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

AndyOHart wrote: »
    Hey.
    Girlfriend was looking to this
    http://www.lovetefl.com/tefl-trips/thailand-tefl-adventure/#overview-tab

Sounds good, a bit too good. Just wondering is the whole love tefl thing legit? Has anybody done it before or is it a well known thing or what. Just looking for feedback before she goes ahead with it.
    Sound

Thread moved from our Travel forum.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Hey there!

Yes, LoveTEFL are totally legit. I'm going to Thailand with them next week for 5 months to teach and I have to say they've been brilliant. They sort everything for you, from visa paperwork, to school placements to airport pickups and orientation plus they ship you to the school and have a rep on the ground that looks after you. It's a very well run operation and I'd highly recommend it.

If you've any other questions, PM me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭AndyOHart

Sweet thanks for the info.
    Girlfriend wanted to know how flights work? Do they sort them for you or do you have to book them after you book the course?

AndyOHart wrote: »
    Sweet thanks for the info.
    Girlfriend wanted to know how flights work? Do they sort them for you or do you have to book them after you book the course?

She wants to go do the internship is it? If you go on the website now, they'll have someone on a live chat and you can ask. I'm doing the actual TEFL Jobs so I wouldn't know the ins and outs of the internships!

Not too sure what it is, all I know is you have to do a TEFL English teaching course or something to do it and she goes over for 3-4 weeks teaching kids English for like 2 of the weeks

• Advertisement

Yea, thats the internship. She's better off emailing them and asking all the specifics. They will get back to Monday morning and are always very swift on getting back to you.

Yea, thats the internship. She's better off emailing them and asking all the specifics. They will get back to Monday morning and are always very swift on getting back to you.

Sweet is just there was another one called tefal Thailand adventure instead of tefl and her mum is making her think it's fake

No, don't worry. The company is legit and perfectly safe. I land in Thailand Wednesday morning Bangkok time so if you guys want to PM me at the end of next week, I may be able to give you more on the ground info.

No, don't worry. The company is legit and perfectly safe. I land in Thailand Wednesday morning Bangkok time so if you guys want to PM me at the end of next week, I may be able to give you more on the ground info.

Sweet thanks for the info, hopefully some other people have experience with then to provide more feedback

I asked for you, your girlfriend will have to pay for flights and insurance on top of the fee for internship. She also books her own flights :)

• Advertisement

I asked for you, your girlfriend will have to pay for flights and insurance on top of the fee for internship. She also books her own flights :)

Cheers thanks for that

Advertisement