Neighbourhood Watch Merged Thread - Page 165 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-02-2015, 13:57   #2461
Kev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciphel View Post
Sorry to hear that Kev... can you give us any description of the guys doing this? PM me if you don't want to post it on here cheers.
From the CCTV there was 2 lads,about 20 odd,Caps and scarves on both.Tracksuits on both.

Funny thing is although they were smashing up cars in the estate they came straight up to my front door,I can clearly see them going straight past my neighbors house and into mine.Maybe looking to get keys

I have my dog in the hall so I recon she started barking or maybe they noticed the CCTV,but whatever it was they sprinted out and jump over the bushes.

My wife rang the police and they are coming later to have a look.TBH you cant see their faces because of the caps.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-02-2015, 13:58   #2462
Kev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch View Post
Anything stolen or just mindless vandalism?
Im not to sure but I think they were looking for stuff in cars or to take the cars
13-02-2015, 16:32   #2463
BabysCoffee

Just to let you know I was approached by a man in Westend Car Park in Blanch Centre today asking would I be interested in some Paco Rabanne Aftershave (guess this is the weekend that someone might be buying aftershave for Valentine's pressies).

He had a back pack on with a navy quilted jacket and and a large hole (possibly fully ripped) where an earring would have gone in the ear.

Last edited by BabysCoffee; 13-02-2015 at 17:32.
Thanks from:
13-02-2015, 16:35   #2464
Arciphel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabysCoffee View Post
Just to let you know I was approached by a man in Westend Car Park in Blanch Centre today asking would I be interested in some Paco Rabanne Aftershave (guess this is the weekend that someone might be buying aftershave for Valentine's pressies).

He had a back pack on with a navy quilted jacket and and a large hole (possibly fully ripped) where and earring would have gone on the ear.
So - how does the aftershave smell? Just kidding. Sounds dodgy in the extreme!
Thanks from:
13-02-2015, 17:27   #2465
Arciphel

Just to inform anyone on boards who may live in the area, the residents associations & neighbourhood watch groups in Littlepace have organised a public meeting for this Wednesday the 18th of February @ 7.30pm in the function room upstairs in the Paddocks.

The meeting is open to all residents, and will be attended by senior Garda management from the Blanchardstown station as well as our community garda liaison. Local Councillors will also be in attendance.

This is the ideal forum to find out what is happening in the area, hear some crime prevention tips & also to ask any questions of the local garda force. Please see above for the flyer, with details.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
13-02-2015, 18:15   #2466
Larbre34

Good to hear about this meeting.

What areas does it extend to does anyone know?
13-02-2015, 22:12   #2467
Arciphel

Primarily aimed at residents of the various estates within Littlepace, but you can come if you like as the burglary prevention talk should be v. worthwhile.
Thanks from:
14-02-2015, 08:42   #2468
rockatansky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciphel View Post
Primarily aimed at residnts of the various estates within Littlepace, but you can come if you like as the burglary prevention talk should be v. worthwhile.
I was at a smiliar meeting in the Castleknock Hotel last wednesday, a few Gardai from Blanchardstown and Cabra were there although it was a Fianna Fail organised event, their Councillors and a TD in attendance only. The Burglary preventation presentation is good, mostly common sense but still worth seeing.
Thanks from:
14-02-2015, 10:12   #2469
Vahevala

Lidl in Tyrrelstown was held up last night at 7pm by two masked raiders with guns They got around 5000 euro.

I was thinking about going there last night at 6.50pm but decided to go this morning instead! phew.
Advertisement
19-02-2015, 11:15   #2470
starf1sh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknorris View Post
The group of black lads between 17 and 20 who reside at 'The gap' of Huntstown and Clonee
Hello, can someone please tell me exactly where "the gap" is? I'm looking to buy a house around Huntstown and can't figure out where the gap is...

Thank you!
19-02-2015, 11:17   #2471
fletch

Quote:
Originally Posted by starf1sh View Post
Hello, can someone please tell me exactly where "the gap" is? I'm looking to buy a house around Huntstown and can't figure out where the gap is...

Thank you!
Here
19-02-2015, 11:19   #2472
starf1sh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch View Post
Here
Ah ok, thank you for your help!
Thanks from:
20-02-2015, 08:44   #2473
Shiranui

Friday the 13th.

Some lunatic driving a most likely stolen Nissan Micra, damaged a car parked in Briarwood area. Nissan Micra parts were scattered on the street, near the car that was damaged.
Culprit then parked this Micra in cul-de-sac (Briarwood Bungallows) close to the park and disappeared, just left the car there.
Garda took the car away over the weekend.
21-02-2015, 13:33   #2474
Bottler70

House burglary in Aspen near Clonsilla Village last night. Didn't get much. They somehow managed to disable the alarm from a switch box outside the house in the porch. Stay vigilant folks!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion