Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M70 Varmint+Scope+2 Mags

Options
  • 12-07-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Airsoft M70 Varmint (wood effect) with Scope 2x20 (supplied with mounts, screws and allign key) and 2 Magazines which hold 25 BBs each.Box and Manual are included.In good condition and have had it since Christmas.Reason for selling is I don't play airsoft very often.Great for beginners to airsoft sniping.Bought this for over 150 euro and I am selling at a good price for what is included.Asking price is 100 euro and the Muzzle Velocity: Max 100 m/s with 0,2 g BB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Welcome to the forum
    State an asking price and post the muzzle velocity/power of your gun

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Leech323

You can buy this gun for 70 euros in sg airsoft. Letting people know. Your asking for a bit much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pandy963

Its 90 euro in SG airsoft,I'm taking it down now just found out I bought the wrong mags oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

You did not read the rules. What you stated is not acceptable.
    It must be the actual figures for your gun just a max figure.

Advertisement