Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

sex 50s and over

• 18-03-2014 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Do u stil enjoy it when u hit the 50 mark?

Mod: Over 50's don't tend to use text speak though, and especially not on this forum. Please use standard English.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,812 ✭✭✭✭muffler

6yBcZA.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭irish_bhoy09

muffler wrote: »
    6yBcZA.jpg

I hope so:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Why wouldnt you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭irish_bhoy09

WikiHow wrote: »
    Why wouldnt you?

Loss of sex drive etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Oh yes! Sex is still very much enjoyable. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,014 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Its well known that aul' fellas go on sex drives round the inner city...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Jeefff

You mustn't have seen the documentary on Channel4 recently about the 83 year old prostitute..
    When asked why she would carry on such a sordid existence she replied
    ''i just love sex''

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭roran

Personally, after the 10th time I find it can get very exhausting....don't think I could ever get to the 50th mark...must be some sessions you go on...:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

I do but it gets a bit risky when we are in the 100 k.m.h. zone especially on the M50

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Never got to 50, One woman a night is all I can manage to be honest

• Advertisement

Rubecula wrote: »
    Never got to 50, One woman a night is all I can manage to be honest

Slacker. :) LOL

Slacker. :) LOL

I never mentioned the day shift though :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'll let you all know what its like now that I'm officially over 50 :D

Chucken wrote: »

Happy Birthday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,014 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Chucken wrote: »

Aaah you are only a Spring Chucken! Happy Birthday:P

Happy Chuckenday XXXX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Congratulations Chucken.

Congrats :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Apathy birthday to you,
    Apathy birthday to you,
    Apathy birthday dear Chuckie,
    Apathy birthday toooooo youuuuu! (High note there)

But you still only get one birthday a year!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

muffler wrote: »
    6yBcZA.jpg

Sheep don't count dude..

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

50s no problem, sometimes I last the minute.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

Didn't do a whole lot of it before 50 but now.........phew!

The following may cause distress to readers of a delicate nature - proceed with caution:

pFizer risers (not required, but available); no need for latex products; no more "not tonight, it's THAT time of the month"; we're on so many painkillers, there's never a headache between us; spontaneous afternoon delight is now spontaneous anytime at all delight; no worries about extra family members next year; it's now acceptable to wear trousers with elasticated waists for easy access; finally worked out how to open those bra straps with one hand and the reward is....excellennnnnt; and when the phone rings mid-session, and she whispers "Ignore it, it's only so-and-so, don't stop, don't stop!", well, wow!; lovely cuddles afterwards, often just a breather before Part Two; and Mrs. Brensbenz doesn't seem to mind too much, in fact, I'd say initiations are shared 50 / 50.

You've probably heard this advice before but, you know, it isn't entirely necessary for every (ahem) arousal to lead to that special embrace that the Holy Ghost shows to married people only. You can use it merely to stop you rolling out of bed.

Oh oh, guess what's approaching.....in frilly white lace? Mid-morning delight. Delightful.

Steve wrote: »
    Sheep don't count dude..

:D
    They're okay for mid week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭roran

BrensBenz wrote: »
    Didn't do a whole lot of it before 50 but now.........phew!

Oh oh, guess what's approaching.....in frilly white lace? Mid-morning delight. Delightful.

The ghost of Mrs BrensBenz???

roran wrote: »
    The ghost of Mrs BrensBenz???

No, the real thing, and I mean REAL. What a woman!

I generously agreed to start taking her out when we were both 19 years old. She was a jaw-dropping stunner then, tall, dark, elegant, model material, with a smile that lit up large buildings, etc., but I soon saw past all that and found an attractive, warm, honest, positive, popular, kind, modest, soft-spoken, practical, femi-drama-free, generous, happy, loving person.

We're both almost 60 now. The looks might have diminished somewhat (I'm still pig-ugly) but that attractive character still shines through.

So, for the purposes of this thread, IF, like me, you have been blessed with a wonderful partner, sex only gets better. We know the what, the where, the how and the how long for and although (due to illness) my energy levels are lower lately, she still lets me know that I've done the biz.

Again, some of the following may offend or inspire jealousy or disbelief. So, if you're a wussy wuss, stop here.

You can't believe the boost it gives me when, after a busy session, she gets out of bed, turns, smiles and says "well, that's me taken care of for a few days." Or "make sure you finish your dinner - we're having a "leg-spread under the bed-spread" later and you're going to need a lot of energy". And I like to think that the boost I get from the words is returned, with interest, when required.

But don't come looking for Mrs. BrensBenz. Chemo or not, I will inflict damage to your head and torso. Then I'll set the woof on your legs. If that doesn't work, I think Mrs. BrensBenz herself will beat you to a pulp with a wok.....before calling an ambulance for you.

You sure about that? It may be OG sneaking in to help himself to your stock of drinkypoos to fill up the ever open cabinet.

Rubecula wrote: »
    You sure about that? It may be OG sneaking in to help himself to your stock of drinkypoos to fill up the ever open cabinet.

Well, Mrs. BrensBenz hasn't imbibed for decades and I (irony of ironies!) decided to protect my liver and become tee-total while in my late teens.

Although not the prime reason, one positive aspect here is that all canoodling activities are remembered in detail, for days, by both parties, without any alcohol-related blur, so any requests for similar repeats can be delivered accurately. It's an ISO 9001 thing!

We have various unopened bottles of plonk, mostly gifts, gathering dust around the house. Plonk isn't as good an engine cleaner as, say, vodka which doesn't last too long around here but, if OG or anyone else is in dire need of some plonk, just figure out how to get past the woof, help yourselves and then figure out another way to get past the woof. He's not too bright but he rarely falls for the same trick twice in succession.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭catonthewire

No jelly in my drawers....

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jimd2

Both into our 50's and certainly enjoying it still, probably on average twice a week, mostly mornings.

That said I dont think I could compete with Brens above.

• Advertisement

jimd2 wrote: »
    ......I dont think I could compete with Brens above.

Wasn't aware that there was a competition but, if so, how do I enter? Do we enter as a team or as individuals? Is there a box for "no publicity"?

Anyway, this may not be entirely age related but is....sort of:

The designers of my first car, the Mighty Hillman Avenger 1300 "coupe" with black vinyl roof and chrome bumpers and hubcaps, were kind enough to fit a gearbox with the longest "throw" ever, i.e. when engaging first or third gear, you could bruise your knuckles on the ashtray in the dash. The handbrake was also very obliging - when off, it would rest covertly in the cavern between the seats. And, the piece de resistance, the seats could slide back and had that new-fangled "tilt" mechanism.

"Where's this leading?", I hear you ask. Well, after a nice night out, you could park in the "Shady Lane", select third gear, handbrake off, and canoodling could commence without any interference from the vehhikil. If necessary, it was easy for either participant to visit the other side without much loss of dignity and maintain proximity to the wurless and to driving controls if any pesky peekers appeared. (We once had a visit from a concerned member of the Gardee Shickeeny....'nuf sed.)

Well, driving home after a recent nice night out, we approached the Shady Lane just in time to see a glorious sunset lighting the sleepy town below with shimmering golden rays. The leaves were rustling gently in the evening breeze and glowing in the light. AND our traditional parking spot was empty!

"Right, Missus, this is your lucky night. All biological systems are operational; all automotive systems are off, and I suggest your underwear should join them".

Then, and only then, did I scan the car's geography. Centre console was high enough to serve as an armrest and contained a gear lever strategically positioned to painfully deter excursions both to and from the other side; touch-sensitive buttons for windows, door lock, etc. that operated even when ignition is disabled; cup-holders and cubby hole lids that stood to attention at the merest touch and one of those mobile phone holders that doesn't fit any phone made since 1994.

"Hmmm", I thought, with a certain amount of urgency. "Not good. Now, do I suggest a stroll to the back seats or would the spontaneity be lost." Underwear (it was a fairly formal evening out so lace was a probability) had not yet been disturbed (due entirely to the car's interior design, compliments of the Vatican) so strolling with dignity was a possibility.....but then, "after", we'd have to hike back to the front seats, in the dark, when there could be critters and creepy crawlies. The all-important afterglow could be ruined.

Well, having given herself a few nanoseconds to review the situation, Mrs. BrensBenz uttered "Ehhmmm............?"

We drove home....at speed.....might have been Gatsoed....expecting penalty points.....don't care!

Must check DoneDeal for a Yank Tank with a sofa instead of front seats.

Advertisement