Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for tickets to the Club Finals

Options
  • 14-03-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there

If any season ticket holders who won't be attending the matches on St. Partick's Day would like to pass on their tickets to be used, please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Gone, but not to the OP so try help him out if you can. How many are you looking for? I've 3 adult tickets available for Davin 318 - PM me if you want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 burkek4

2 would be great, but if there's more going, I can put them to good use - I've some American cousins in town who would love to come too.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭useeme

Looking for one ticket please.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Did u set sorted?? I should have one going spare

Did u set sorted?? I should have one going spare

Not sorted yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Any tickets going for this afternoon, looking for a couple if any season ticket holders aren't using. Thanks

Sorted now.

Advertisement