Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fills in Cork

• 13-08-2012 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Could anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I can rent and/or fill cylinders (air) in Cork? The closer to Carrigaline the better. I would really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

At a guess I'd say Ocean Addicts in Kinsale could probably help you. If not, I'm sure they'll know who can.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭kuro2k

New dive shop on Forge hill called “Cork Dive Center” for air fills.. its across the road from the car dismantlers

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

Thanks for the replies!

Does Cork Dive Center do cylinder rentals kuro2k?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 markdebarra

No rental available there. If your stuck I have a few spare cylinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

Much appreciated Mark! I think its time I bit the bullet and bought one or two for next season but thanks again for the offer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dickydogg

Cork Dive centre do rent tanks. Very reasonable too. Pleasure to deal with.

Advertisement