Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you out there??

Options
  • 27-08-2007 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am hoping someone who knows my birth mother or my birth mother may read this and is wanting to make contact.

My adoption details are as follows:

Adoption Agency
    St Louise Adoption Society Dublin

My DOB
    14/01/83 at 7am

Details i know on birth parents
    Mother:
    First Name - Patricia
    Age at time of adoption - 24yrs in the March 1983
    Already had 1 child named Fiona born in 1980
    Mother had 5 siblings
    Mother had been working in a restaurant for 9 yrs when i was adopted
    Decsription - Short, with blonde hair and blue eyes

Father:
    First name - William
    Age at time of adoption - 33yrs
    Was from Wales but was has been working in Dublin as a coach driver for 2 years.
    Description - Tall and dark with a moustache.
    Father had returned to Wales in April 1982, he was unaware my birth mother was pregnant.

Thanks
    Sharon

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hi Sharon,

Welcome:)

Have you registered on the national contact register?

http://www.adoptionboard.ie/preferenceRegister/index.php

Have you got your original birth cert?

What was your source of all the infor that you have?
    (I ask cause based on the info spg orginally gave my search results were proven impossible so they obviously lied,suprise suprise)

Rach

• Registered Users Posts: 3 funkychicken20

My boyfriend is currently trying to find his birth mother he was adopted from St Louises Adoption agency !

Can any one advise us what to do next ??? We do not have as much information as you do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i hope you find the information you are trying to get.
    have any of ye got information on what part of the country we are speaking of,sharon you seem to have great lot of information,
    do you know if she was from down country, also have you any idea of places she worked, i worked in restaurants, and just to see if i had worked in those she worked in.
    as i do know a few people who had their children adopted when i was a teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

hi, take a look in the adoption ireland traceing guides tread, u could do ur own search. best of luck.

Advertisement