Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to get involved in Paintball

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LevelNegative1

Hey, i'm kind of a newbie in paintball but i can't seem to find any decent people to get in contact with. Paintballer.ie seems to be dead, but i have no privileges to message anybody to find out either. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Redzer-600

Yea paintballer is dead. Contact the lads at Capital Paintball as there are always people playing there

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Raven_SK

Yes paintballer is dead. There is what they call (POD) Paintball open Day, on once a month The cost is in a round €40 for a box of paint+ BBQ . Gear rental is €10 extra. at Capital Paintball see facebook it's good for a laugh .next time it's on ill post up and let everyone know about it :)
    And just to let you know the Millennium world cup 2014 is on this weekend,and i would just like to say Good luck to the Irish Team Playing this year .

1st match.... Ireland v France ........at 5

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tom75

Hi,
    Paintball is dead, and what about Air Soft Gun?
    Can't find thread about ASG.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tom75

I just find a ASG thread on first place. Maybe I shouldn't be involved in any shooting sports with my eyes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement