Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

southside vs northside

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

ColHol wrote:
    im wearing womens underwear
    yep, theyre quite snug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

Blut wrote:
    so what youre saying is youre poor baby*cham*bell?
    yes, very poor. (i hate to do this, but.....) if you must no, i only live in a house in one of the most expensive areas of dublin, and we only have acres of land, and the houses in my area regularly sell for a million or more.
    let me recap.
    yes im a northsider
    im poverty stricken(clearly)
    thats why i thats why i hate snobs, not because i think snobbery is pathetic.

sorry for the "bragging", but in order to prove a point it had to be done

Sangre wrote:
    Wow you showed me, you called me rich. How will I ever recover?

What next, you'll comment on my fab body and large penis?
    once again you have missed the point, i called you spoilt (the silver spoon bit) and insulted your intelligence (calling you a baby)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

(i love to do this), i live in a house in one of the most expensive areas of dublin, and we only have acres of land, and the houses in my area regularly sell for a million or more.

sorry for the "bragging", but in order to prove a point it had to be done

yeh you're a true snob disgiuse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

ah lads i hope you aren't immune to a bit of craic are you. perhaps the usage of the actual word 'roysh' may have indicated to those with moderate intelligence that the original comment was made with only semi-serious sencerity. but do you not think there is some truth behind it

Of course, south-side people never have spelling, grammar or composition issues :rolleyes:

Getting good marks in the leaving cert is not really an accurate indicator of anything in particular, of course, except ability to memorise lots of stuff. (Sadly this extends to college exams too, to a certain extent; painfully incompetent people get degrees easily in many cases here)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

ur A Complete Idiot.

U Already Made The Point That The Top Feeder Schools To Tcd And Ucd (colleges With The Highest Courses Points Wise) Come From South Side Schools. Point Taken. Its The Way That You Go About Making Your Point. Firstly You Knew Already That Fact About The Top Feeder Schools Come From The Southside. So Why Did U Bother Start This Thread? You Have Done Nothing But Worsen The Stereotypical View Of A D4 Head

why do you think all southsiders have so much money, you are being rather hipocrtical aren't you? 1 trotting out these stereotypes

2 sayiny you dont care about the argument

3 slagging people for goin to bed at 7 when youre going to bed at 5
    i still maintain that this argument is futile.
    i was saying good night to you, cos you should be going to bed (re: mashed cavier and escargot post)

yeh you're a true snob disgiuse
    oh look your a computer whizz kid, you edited my post whilst maintaining the quote command. Neat'o!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

ed6hellsfresh = absolute wanker

quote from any of my threads..... thats right kids any that say that i or any other d4-a term i have not used- are in anyway better people. i have maintained my view over the projected results only...

prove me wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

And what basis do you for have for calling me spoilt? None? Oh thats right, you're assuming I'm spoilt because I said I'm from the southside you fúcking hypocrit, you sicken me.

And by the by, calling me a baby isn't insulting my intelligence its calling me immature. Ok? Now want to try an insult you can grasp?

Heres one 'You're not that good looking'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 P O'Neill

Ah pleeze Ed ya promised! In fairness this was originally about the southside doing better than the northside overall in the l.c. which is probably true due to private schools having smaller class sizes and better facilities. It doesn't justify the condescending attitudes of some people though! I know Ed and trust me, he's not a nice guy. He spits on scumbags and regularly asks me if i'll help him 'firebomb povos out of their boxes'. He is also the secret love child of Michael McDowell. Like father, like son...

P O'Neill wrote:
    In fairness this was originally about the southside doing better than the northside overall in the l.c. which is probably true

i know thats all i've said so far :cool:

Sangre wrote:
    And what basis do you for have for calling me spoilt? None? Oh thats right, you're assuming I'm spoilt because I said I'm from the southside you fúcking hypocrit, you sicken me.

And by the by, calling me a baby isn't insulting my intelligence its calling me immature. Ok? Now want to try an insult you can grasp?

Heres one 'You're not that good looking'.
    No my good man, judging by the content of your posts, i made the assumption you were a spoilt brat ie."southsiders are better people" (oh yeah you said that not the other gob****e), 4give me.

ooooo well done immature is probably more appropriate for your good self than lacking intelligence.

oh no, not my looks.

here's one for you "your car, like, sucks"

my intention was all along to sicken you.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

Sangre = absolute wanker

find anything that i said that refers to anyone being better people..
    please
    please
    please

then you will be justified in your bitchy attitude

JOHNERR = INTELLIGENT :D

find anything that i said that refers to anyone being better people..
    please
    please
    please

then you will be justified in your bitchy attitude

Sangre said that southsiders are better people (see pg 1 of thread)
    stop crying over it.

Sangre said that southsiders are better people (see pg 1 of thread)
    stop crying over it.

ANYTHING I SAID ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh no, not my looks.

my intention was all along to sicken you.

I was suggesting an insult you could use against me because you seemed to be unbale to understand the meaning of the simplest of words.

Once again your northside brain has failed to grasp the contents of the post. You're winning the southside debate all by yourself hun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

ColHol wrote:
    ColHol wrote:
    im wearing womens underwear
    yep, theyre quite snug
    and a bit lacy too

• Advertisement

ANYTHING I SAID ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    no, but your posts convey a snobbish attitude.
    to the general readership:
    i would like to take this oppurtunity to apologise for causing offence or using generalisations during this deabte.

gentlemen, i bid you adiue

I think thats the seventh time you'd said you're leaving.

You just can't resist my sexual charm baby.

Sangre wrote:
    I was suggesting an insult you could use against me because you seemed to be unbale to understand the meaning of the simplest of words.

Once again your northside brain has failed to grasp the contents of the post. You're winning the southside debate all by yourself hun.
    forgive me, your lack of punctuation and/or syntax confused me.
    i beleived you were insulting me in a simplistic way, whilst trying to make the above point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Sorry but if you live on the northside youre not properly wealthy at all, youre like those drug dealer / lotto winner families, dirty new money. Its a well known fact that anyone with money and standards lives on the southside

Oh what a surprise, you haven't left. How unexpected.

I bid you a jew!

Sangre wrote:
    I think thats the seventh time you'd said you're leaving.

You just can't resist my sexual charm baby.
    sorry was checking my email with this thread in the background, and i noticed your post.
    your right, you do possess a "sexual charm" (i'll just poin out that's sarcasm,as you seem to be unable to grasp that.
    i have not once said i was leaving, but of course i will indulge your little dillusions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Youre just looking for a fight...

well it been a pleasure to talk with all you truley great people at the end of the day at least

10NO ONE COULD GIVE A REASONABLE REPLY TO MY INITIAL COMMENT

so at the end of the day i was right and delving into the stereotypes was unneeded and quite irrelevent to the northsiders defence case.

we also learnt that johnerr is a highly intelligent individual...... two words ARE hard to string together without an equals

randomfella you never did show me anything deregatory i said............. hard luck

I WIN I WIN I WIN

now if you dont mind i'm goin to go study and prove my point come the results

see ya here soon bye :p

Blut wrote:
    Sorry but if you live on the northside youre not properly wealthy at all, youre like those drug dealer / lotto winner families, dirty new money. Its a well known fact that anyone with money and standards lives on the southside

i am actaully going this time, this Blut is the guy you want, this is the reason for the stereotypes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

you can want me but youll never have me baby, im far too hot to be seen with a northsider

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement