Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Remmington .223 VSSF

Options
  • 07-07-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am selling my Remmington 700 VSSF II to go up another level. I have used this gun for some hunting but no target practice. I have put no more than 60 rounds through it and its in excellent condition and well oiled and maintained. It has a T8 mod, and a 2 foot extendible Bi Pod. It has a Hawk Nite Eye 6.5 x 20 X 50 AO IR scope.

€1200 for everything all in.

I have a heap of rounds also. I have this priced to sell and would not be interested in a part exchange.

Regards M
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

Hi all,

I am selling my Remmington 700 VSSF II to go up another level. I have used this gun for some hunting but no target practice. I have put no more than 60 rounds through it and its in excellent condition and well oiled and maintained. It has a T8 mod, and a 2 foot extendible Bi Pod. It has a Hawk Nite Eye 6.5 x 20 X 50 AO IR scope.

€1200 for everything all in.

I have a heap of rounds also. I have this priced to sell and would not be interested in a part exchange.

Regards M

What ammo is there would you be willing to sell it separate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭mightyabhabelle

Hi Philmire. . Think I have about 60 rounds or so but will check it out as I haven't used any in a while.

Would rather sell the whole package together. It's a class looking gun with the stainless fluted look and shoots excellent.

Regards M

Boys things are quiet alright.

Ok dropping price to 1000 euro everything all in

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭308 shooter

Just wondering where are you and how accurate is the rifle

hi 308.. I'm not a target shooting man but I've shot out to 350 yards very accurately with this. I know these can shoot accurately out to twice that distance with the right scope but for vermin... good shooting is close shooting ;-) I had it for vermin but dont get the time. I just sent you a PM.

Thanks for the interest Mick

• Advertisement

bumpy bump

Advertisement