Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

PaulieC wrote: »
    Snow unmercifully killed my hedge last Christmas forcing myself and my dad having to pull them out of the ground - 23 years worth of roots were keeping them in the ground so y'know what FÚCK SNOW!! :pac:

Bloody hedge murder *shakes fist at snow* :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ice I can understand.. but how can anyone be afraid of snow??? :confused:

Ever had to pick snow out of your bra and nostrils after a particularly bad faceplant? You'd hate it too....
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Ever had to pick snow out of your bra and nostrils after a particularly bad faceplant? You'd hate it too....
    *note to self, if it snows, aim for breast region rather than face region :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

We all know someone who's been affected by "ice boob". Damn snow and it's pervy ways.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Im afraid Im not as well endowed as you to require a bra but isn't a little padding always welcome??? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'm not really afraid of either,i just dont want them.in general i'm afraid of falling and with ice its a crap load more likely

I'm not really afraid of either,i just dont want them.in general i'm afraid of falling ice its a crap load more likely

Have you ever seen these SUN. Worth their weight in gold.

linky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Having been trapped in the mountains last Winter in the snow, I would be happy to never see the white devil again! It was unmercifully crap at home last winter with the snow. My favourite week was when we were declared impassible and they stopped delivering food to Centra!

Although the army came to save us the following week. Happy days so they were then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Having been trapped in the mountains last Winter in the snow, I would be happy to never see the white devil again! It was unmercifully crap at home last winter with the snow. My favourite week was when we were declared impassible and they stopped delivering food to Centra!

Although the army came to save us the following week. Happy days so they were then :P
    I doubt something like that'll happen this year but I hail from Muckross in Killarney and the snow was pretty nuts

Not as bad as your situation but at the same time I had to brave the elements in order to stock up on booze

I'll be doing that in advance this year :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I just have a feeling that if I fall I could hurt my ankle :( besides being stuck indoors etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I just have a feeling that if I fall I could hurt my ankle :( besides being stuck indoors etc

Well I think most people might hurt themselves if they fall :pac:

Yes I know you have your own particular ankle issues...totes still budz:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

popcorn from a bra yes... snow no!!!

snow can feck off tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

PaulieC wrote: »
    Snow unmercifully killed my hedge last Christmas forcing myself and my dad having to pull them out of the ground - 23 years worth of roots were keeping them in the ground so y'know what FÚCK SNOW!! :pac:

Some stuff in my garden died but then rose again like Lazerus this year. Weird. We were laughing at a shrub abut 3 metres tall with just one leaf powering the whole plant, but it pulled though, in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

bluewolf wrote: »
    popcorn from a bra yes... snow no!!!

Something about hot tits?... I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I just had pre-christmas dinner, I'm full...

Evening all!

Pembily wrote: »

Most of the dinners I have are pre-christmas.

amacachi wrote: »

Most of the dinners I have a pre-christmas.
    I'm not allowed call it Christmas dinner but it essentially was Christmas dinner!?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Most of the dinners I have are pre-christmas.

maybe most of them are post-christmas.
    yeah.

I'm not allowed call it Christmas dinner but it essentially was Christmas dinner!?
    I love a good Christmas dinner, my mate invited me out to his this year for a second one, they don't have sprouts though so I dunno how why they call it Christmas dinner. :pac:
    bluewolf wrote: »
    maybe most of them are post-christmas.
    yeah.
    I was going to go more in-depth but I thought I'd just go by the calender year and I wanted to go out for a smoke. :pac:

• Advertisement

I love a good Christmas dinner, my mate invited me out to his this year for a second one, they don't have sprouts though so I dunno how why they call it Christmas dinner. :pac:

I was going to go more in-depth but I thought I'd just go by the calender year and I wanted to go out for a smoke. :pac:

WE-NEED-TO-GO-DEEPER.jpg

oh, so many jokes on that one

Stupid film, memes afterwards were by far the best thing about it.

i thought it was enjoyable enough, i loved the soundtrack

Yeah I let the hype spoil it for me I think. Also the intellectual wankery surrounding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm sickened I had to miss "this is England '88" last night, sickened I say!
    Stuuupid work.
    My two sisters and my mother are writing up lists of things they would like for Christmas, and I have to pick something from each list which will be my gift to them for Christmas, happy days!..:)
    They keep asking me what I want for Christmas, sure I haven't a clue, literally..
    Although..
    Seem as I've just finished Michael McIntyre's book, I want a new book to read, and seem as I'll be going out, I want a new shirt, and seem as I've discussed pj's in here before, I now want a pair a pj's.

There....that wasn't that hard after all, (don't highlight that bit Bluewolf!:pac:) this has been a rather "cool story bro" type post, ahhh whatyagunado?!

Evening all!

Ohh how about doing something like the "12 Dinners of Xmas"?

Now that would be a challenge nyom nyom nyom :D:D:D

Ohh how about doing something like the "12 Dinners of Xmas"?

Now that would be a challenge nyom nyom nyom :D:D:D

HAH?! Like twelve dinners in one day?!
    Not possible...is it possible?...its not possible...

Is it possible??

Its not possible..

Is it possible??!..

What was I on about?!..:pac:

One dinner tends to fill me to the brim, although Christmas sandwiches are always the most amazing thing ever a few hours later for some strange reason I find..:o

Panthro wrote: »
    HAH?! Like twelve dinners in one day?!
    Not possible...is it possible?...its not possible...

Is it possible??

Its not possible..

Is it possible??!..

What was I on about?!..:pac:

One dinner tends to fill me to the brim, although Christmas sandwiches are always the most amazing thing ever a few hours later for some strange reason I find..:o

Ahh no.. This is not Man v Food.. I'm talking about 12 Xmas dinners in 12 days.. :D

Eh 12 dinners in 12 days I would be broke! I've left overs for today - I do love sausage stuffing :D

• Advertisement

Ahh no.. This is not Man v Food.. I'm talking about 12 Xmas dinners in 12 days.. :D

Thank god!:)
    Personally, if I attempted 12 Christmas dinners in a row, I'd be massive by the end of it.
    I would put on the pounds just smelling the shaggin' dinners.:o:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement