Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding lunch in Patrick Guilbaud????

• 07-11-2011 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone been to a wedding or had their wedding lunch in Patrick Guilbauds? Was thinking of having a small wedding lunch there for around 40 people and then rent a venue in Dublin for an after party with more people attending that. Would love to hear of anyone's experiences of a similar type of day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dub8

urs_wal wrote: »
    Has anyone been to a wedding or had their wedding lunch in Patrick Guilbauds? Was thinking of having a small wedding lunch there for around 40 people and then rent a venue in Dublin for an after party with more people attending that. Would love to hear of anyone's experiences of a similar type of day.

Hey ! im looking at doing something similar at this place , just wondering if you have had any dealings wiht them yet and how was it ? ! and what kind of prices they quoted you ? ! thanks !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I shot one last year in http://www.lgueuleton.com/ on Fade street, food was divine and they had set up for approx 100

BAF9F4CC70A143F2AE67FCE2DA29964B-0000314346-0002700357-00800L-B8FA7C305A79439895EFBBF56B3B1A3E.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I was in Thorntons recently and they were setup for a private function looked very nice. No idea if they do weddings.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

urs_wal wrote: »
    Has anyone been to a wedding or had their wedding lunch in Patrick Guilbauds?

Have you been to them for dinner?
    I've had dinner there, Thornton's, L'Ecrivian and Chapter One. All have michelin stars.
    I would rate Patrick Guilbaud's to be at the bottom of the list. On price and food.

Advertisement