Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I think my assignment is finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Oh the theory is boring as sh*te compared to actually doing it IMO. Like, you can read about Black box testing and all that sh*t, but actually testing a product and writing up bug reports for it is oddly satisfying.

We haven't looked at bug reports at all although, IIRC, the only practical testing was about 6 unit tests and we've only touched on some of the design principles that benefit testing (which, funnily enough, the lecturer managed to get wrong when explaining :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Received an email to attend an assessment day.

Im dreaming of a white Christmas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

I got a puppy and I love her <3

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I got a puppy and I love her <3

Pics! There's been a dearth of puppy pics around here lately. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Yes, puppy pics FOR EVERYONE

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

My boss gave me a €250 One4All voucher for Christmas. I've only been there since May, I'm gobsmacked!!!

Here ya goooooo!

I'm was just on the Christmas forum there and it made me realise how last Christmas was one of my favourites because we had Santa again. Hearing my five year old cousin gasp "he actually came!! He really brought me presents" just made it so cute and all warm and fuzzy! Can't wait till this Christmas now as his little sister finally gets Santa and she's excited too :) so looking forward to when I have kids and seeing their faces at Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

GOOD LORD.

I was just about to buy the Dark Souls DLC when I realised it's already on-disc!!!

Aw yissssssssssssssssssssss.

Time for some jolly co-operation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Dublin Airport at Christmas. Real nice. :D

I love Vodka. Need moar! It's nice to relax

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Jhcx wrote: »
    I love Vodka. Need moar! It's nice to relax
    How about some classic Clontarf 1014 Irish whiskey :)

Best thing about Xmas Eve - PINTS AFTER MASS WOOP WOOP :D

Also, GTA V tomorrow, aw yissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

People still go to Christmas mass?

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    People still go to Christmas mass?

I'm dragged.

I'm dragged.
    Ouch.. thank god my parents are not religious. Keep thinking about the pints during the mass ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Christmas after I turned 18 I informed my family I'm no longer going to Mass. They were just glad I went till then!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I love Christmas so much, it's the only time a year me, my sister and my brother are all at home at the one time. I didn't feel like Christmas til I came home and saw how much my Mam had decorated the place.

And I get an ipod touch tomorrow :D getting it purely for snapchat, I can't wait!

On going to mass, I went with my family today, it used to cause massive fights with me and my sister not wanting to go but now I don't really care that much, I go for my Dad's sake more than anything, an hour once a year to keep him happy won't kill me.

How about some classic Clontarf 1014 Irish whiskey :)

I haven't entered that scale yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Had a really good Christmas this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Assassin's Creed 4 downloading.

Good bye social life.

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Assassin's Creed 4 downloading.

Good bye social life.
    Enjoy :) It's an amazing game.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Enjoy :) It's an amazing game.

How does it compare to III?

I found III to be a crushing disappointment and without a doubt the worst in the series, didn't really enjoy the sailing segments that much in it. I'm really wary of picking up IV because of this...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    How does it compare to III?

I found III to be a crushing disappointment and without a doubt the worst in the series, didn't really enjoy the sailing segments that much in it. I'm really wary of picking up IV because of this...
    If you played III you will see a massive difference. The character Edward is way better than the boring Connor and the naval battles is a big improvement from III.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Oh my god Iron Maiden <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Oh God, I saw "III" mentioned and thought you were talking about Sebadoh.

/goes off to get drunk

Oh God, I saw "III" mentioned and thought you were talking about Sebadoh.

/goes off to get drunk

THE FREED PIG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Ahhh Dublin Airport. Flying this time. :D

• Advertisement

Galway was actually unreal last night, had such banter with all my friends from home!

Got unbelievable drunk and pulled.

SUCCESS

Now, Im sick as **** but I'm listening to the White Album by the Beatles and eating a steak and preparing for the darts tonight.

Yano, life is alright.

Advertisement