Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Mod in the Hip Hop forum

Options
  • 11-08-2013 8:29pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Please welcome Andy_rse as the new mod on the Hip Hop forum.

Phoenix/Aquila has stepped down as my co-mod, and I'd like to say a big thanks to him for his time served.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Cheers Boom Bap, looking forward to it!

Started from the bottom now we're here!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Good luck Andy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Congrats Andy.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

Andy, you're a star

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Best of luck Andy!

• Advertisement

LUPE wrote: »
    Andy, you're a star

and Brandon Flowers knows it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Welcome along Andy. Looking forward to seeing you swing wildly with the BanHammer. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

OldGoat wrote: »
    Welcome along Andy. Looking forward to seeing you swing wildly with the BanHammer. :)

Is there a hint of back seat modding to that comment OldGoat....Andy, swing away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

good luck andy, nice too see a boardsie OG getting the nod.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

something to put on your CV

• Advertisement

Haha that's exactly what I said to Boom Bap when he asked me and it worked, got a job last week there! So if you wanna get off the dole, become a mod!

Advertisement