Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin stolen

• 15-04-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi, was wondering had anyone any useful knowledge on the following matter. Me Garmin edge 500 was stolen off my bike the last day.. f**kers!! Left bike out of site for 2 mins and gone, anyone know can I track it somehow to recover?? It is registered online but couldn't find info off garmin as whether I could cancel or track it!
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

That's a really ****ty thing to happen. :mad:

You could try emailing Garmin a note on your predicament and they might sort you out with a cheap replacement. Worth a try anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭michael196

younge wrote: »
    Hi, was wondering had anyone any useful knowledge on the following matter. Me Garmin edge 500 was stolen off my bike the last day.. f**kers!! Left bike out of site for 2 mins and gone, anyone know can I track it somehow to recover?? It is registered online but couldn't find info off garmin as whether I could cancel or track it!
    Thanks!!

first bikes now garmins !!

Garmin are your best bet, at least to notify them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jolly1

I had my (admittedly quite old) Garmin stolen from my car. I have a new one but I would really be interested in a way of deactivating the stolen one so when the f******* get to the interesting places I've been they will never find their way back. Ideas anyone?

Advertisement