Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ordinary Maths 2 Geometry

Options
  • 08-06-2003 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea what geometry proofs might come up in ordinary level. Apparently they can be predicted, or so said my maths teacher who then never told us what he thought would come up. Anyway *NEED* help or i'll have to learn them all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

My advice is if your really worried about that question just stay away from it. Theres plenty of other questions there that are much easier. We never even studied that queston with our teacher. Just put the time into other questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

yeah i agree with squall there are six other easy questions so do 5 of them and whatever other question you shose in section B

im doin
    Q1,2,3,5,6,7 and B 11(linear programming)
    Extra one for safety:D

Advertisement